Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Are the achievements complete? I'm at 68 % for Veronica. I'm missing the last step in Custom Maid and Who Needs Panties, with no idea how to go on.

Edit: Never mind, found the continuation.

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey everybody, just wanted to thank you all for your enthousiasm for the game and the willingness to answer other people's questions!

I'm already hyped about the next version, which is (hopefully) going to be the biggest and best so far!
Now: bed time, good night all!

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone have a proper english walkthrough I can use? Tried reading the one given and can't make sense of it to save my life. I have used cheats to get max everything but dont know how to actually start getting incest scenes..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have a proper english walkthrough I can use? Tried reading the one given and can't make sense of it to save my life. I have used cheats to get max everything but dont know how to actually start getting incest scenes..
That is your problem, max everything.

If you have to cheat only cheat money then play the game as it should be played.
By maxing everything you lose out on 90% of the content in this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you mean I lose out? does it bug the game?
Yes it bugs it where you don't get to see it.
Take the maid dress for just 1 item you have to have 30 points on V to get it and if you max out at 60 that locks you out of the maid dress and about 1/2 of V content.

Its a great game so if you have to cheat then only cheat money.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, regardless Is there anything im missing to progress with the mom? I can give her a foot rub and try to have a look but she hurries off into her room everytime

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, regardless Is there anything im missing to progress with the mom? I can give her a foot rub and try to have a look but she hurries off into her room everytime
Go buy some wine, all high scale women love wine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, sorry to ask so many questions, its just ive tried everything i can think of but not really getting anywhere and cant understand the walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, sorry to ask so many questions, its just ive tried everything i can think of but not really getting anywhere and cant understand the walkthrough.
Its ok your not the first one to say that.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You need always look the Hour, and what You can do for each character, in this way is easy you understand, and if have some doubt everyone here help everyone. good luck. ;):):)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Buy the wine and show it to mom when she reads her book by the tv and go with the flow.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
its just ive tried everything i can think of but not really getting anywhere
Its ok your not the first one to say that.
Why is this sounding like some kind of first sexual experience scene playing out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go buy some wine, all high scale women love wine.
Are you sure it's not just you, who want the wine at this point?

Reactions: UncleVT

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Do you happen to know if there is a better walkthrough lying around? Need to ask more questions but don't want to annoy you lol

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes