grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
It is magical and not all that far yet but still magical.:happyblush
Lies! there is not "magic" in this game. Just pervy hot goodness

In all honesty though @Richard Perkins Fox is right, even though its short lived its almost like magic how it makes part of my body move on its own

Reactions: a1fox3

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I have everything done now except for Ashley's say cheese achievement because of the Ashley Sophia glitch but I haven't gotten around to seeing if I can alter this in the save file to fix it yet and the escape the robber.

How do you get away from a robber? I have tried fighting them I have tried running from them and have even given them money but none of them ever seem to trigger anything but getting your ass kicked except for the give money one where he takes your money and leaves.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Must of been really really random or the % was so low that it was hard to get and they must of adjusted it some for the newest version. I was running around all the time at night since the first time the achievement became available and never once ever got away from him by running away and then I just now tried it for the first time with this newest version and ran from the house to the club and was attacked by him 9 times before I got there and was able to run away from him on the first meeting and the 6th meeting I also was able to fix Ashley's bugged say cheese achiecement as I was able to find her bikini stuff and change them to true so that now all achievements are unlocked.

morenno

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry for the terrible English and the foolishness of the question ...
I do not know if it's because I'm playing on a mac
and using Wine to run the game,
but I can not move across the map to the other places ...
for example, when I have to go to the supermarket, to the police station ...
Some help, what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance!!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Want me to come over and help you? we can be "study buddies"!

Nah nah.. Alice and Veronica is where its at.:heartcoveredeyes:
I agree with You, but the two only after my Milfs :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is there a changelog for the new version? I'm also looking for a list of the achievements
What? The changelog is not only posted in OP but also included in the download files. You have an achievement overview in game. Are you looking for something specific?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes