Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I had followed the attached (official) walkthrough from the OP and the only time I ever changed stats of any of the characters was with the mom during the yoga portion of her quest just to speed it up. I can remember seeing what I assume would have been the photos of Veronica that it says I'm missing (upskirt photos with the maid outfit and panties still on) so maybe it just didn't register at the time, if that's the case then it's fine I guess as long as it doesn't affect any progress to be made in future versions, when push comes to shove I'll just start over when the next version comes out.
No, you're missing the achievement and photos of her doing the chores before you give her the maid outfit. Like the following one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SumYungGui

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
No, you're missing the achievement and photos of her doing the chores before you give her the maid outfit. Like the following one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well shit, looks like I'll be starting over a bit earlier than anticipated. Still not sure why I wouldn't have gotten that bit as I didn't change her stats at all, maybe I got her domination skill higher than I should've beforehand and unwittingly skipped myself forward. I guess now I'll have an actual reason to start over, even if it's just a few pictures; the completionist in me will be pleased at least.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well shit, looks like I'll be starting over a bit earlier than anticipated. Still not sure why I wouldn't have gotten that bit as I didn't change her stats at all, maybe I got her domination skill higher than I should've beforehand and unwittingly skipped myself forward. I guess now I'll have an actual reason to start over, even if it's just a few pictures; the completionist in me will be pleased at least.
Just think about it, ITS A GREAT GAME BRO.:cool:;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Just make her do the chores before buying (and giving her) the maid outfit.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Maybe someone here can help me in finding the issue in my save, I can't seem to discover this last event with Veronica and the photo app says I'm missing a few pictures of her but I just can't seem to find them (I'm probably overlooking something in plain sight but I'm not sure)
find and replace ALL or just for Veronica...(tested unlock all images in album)
<Discovered>false
with
<Discovered>true

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was scratching my head trying to find the save folder in C:\Users\(you computer name)\AppData\locallow/faerin but I couldn't find the new save folder but then when I was searching the actual game folder I found the save game folder right next to the man of the house .exe file. So I transferred the save files to the save folder in the game folder.

Last edited:

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
does 5.4 version of save files not work with this version.
can't get many events like mom laptop diary(door is locked at 8pm love arouse both 40),sophy and amy not visible in phone.i have talked to both of them ,club scene done.
if not can someone give me save file of version 5.7 ,don't want to lose all the grind i have made in this version.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
does 5.4 version of save files not work with this version.
can't get many events like mom laptop diary(door is locked at 8pm love arouse both 40),sophy and amy not visible in phone.i have talked to both of them ,club scene done.
if not can someone give me save file of version 5.7 ,don't want to lose all the grind i have made in this version.
I think it will work if you are have problem then download ver 0.5.5 -> ver 0.5.6 -> ver 0.5.7-> ver 0.5.8.:cool:

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
@bmnckbsb

For me the save files I needed were in the man of the house save folder instead of in the man of the house V0_5_5 save folder.
I think you misunderstood me
i have the save files
the problem is they are of version 5.4 and now that i play with them in this version ,some information is i think missing.
like sophie and amy point and location status in mobile is not showing and many other things.
my save file is attached below

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
1. Type in %appdata% in the search bar.
2. Click on Roaming.
3. At the top of the screen you will see this. "C:\Users\(you computer name)\AppData\Roaming"
4. Click on AppData.
5. Double Click locallow.
This can be replaced by 1 command.

Type %appdata%\..\LocalLow in the address bar in Windows Explorer.
upload_2017-10-14_17-37-57.png
and press Enter.

Edit:Oh my. I didn't realize I replied to a post from that long ago. Ah well, HtH someone.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@bmnckbsb

Not sure if I remember correctly they changed something somewhere in one of the versions and old saves didn't work or didn't work correctly but I could be mistaken I play quite a few games so it's hard to keep them separate at times. I think when I used my save files from 5_5 I noticed a few things different like my player seemed to have lost their sportswear and I had to go and buy it again.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes