Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
copy/paste what folder? there is no save folder in v5.7 that i play. or i just do not know where to find it
You can find your saves from V0.5.7 here:

C:\Users\***your username***\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames

In case you don't know: Appdata and all subfolders are hidden in Windows by default. Just google how to make them visible for the Windows version you're using (7+8 or 10).

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
You can find your saves from V0.5.7 here:

C:\Users\***your username***\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames

In case you don't know: Appdata and all subfolders are hidden in Windows by default. Just google how to make them visible for the Windows version you're using (7+8 or 10).
thanks a lot. this helped.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Apologize in advance, my HDD crashed, just back to live with new HDD, and nothing back up, anybody here kind enough to post latest save on previous version? :'(

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
Guys im following walthrough and there is this step

For now MC only need talk with Veronica in the Kitchen (9.00 10.00AM) and open new option

its almost 1 month already i set veronica status to zero , 30 and max there is no such event in the kitchen , shes there in the dining room at 10:00 but never turn up in kitchen

is this one of those 1 % RNG event ?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
how can i transfer save data from 5.7 to 5.8 when there are no save folders at all. please help
You don't need to transfer anything. The saves used to be in a common folder in your user directory and had a vX.X suffix
This suffix has been removed in 5.7 and now all save-games should transfer magically to the newer versions

LokiTime

May 20, 2017

For now MC only need talk with Veronica in the Kitchen (9.00 10.00AM) and open new option

its almost 1 month already i set veronica status to zero , 30 and max there is no such event in the kitchen , shes there in the dining room at 10:00 but never turn up in kitchen

If you talk about the real FIRST event, then, take a coffee in the kitchen in this time;

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

You need to use the coffee maker in the kitchen to start the Veronica Quest Line. Between 12h-13h she is guaranteed to show up and steal your coffee. Then the same night or one night later you will get a call to come bail her out at the police station.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
ok found it

someone need to append that walkthrough i think

that event is only available at 10:00AM i think , not at 9:00 AM

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I can't seem to get the new content for the mother to trigger, waited outside her room for days on end and checked back at 8pm. Nothing

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
You don't need to transfer anything. The saves used to be in a common folder in your user directory and had a vX.X suffix
This suffix has been removed in 5.7 and now all save-games should transfer magically to the newer versions
Unfortunately, that changed again in 5.8. You still need to transfer saves manually.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes