Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I also have the bug where it says I haven't unlocked "remove panties" for Veronica but I have unlocked the 2 after it. Does anyone know if there will be a way to change that in a later update or will I have to start again?

ssb1021

Oct 9, 2017
hmm might be related to your old version saves in your app data folder.. i suggest going into app data and moving the old saves out of there probably wont help but worth a shot
haha i'm a dumbass, i figured it out. i was dragging everything out of the container folder, Man of the house v0.5.8 (extra), was a path issue lol.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I also have the bug where it says I haven't unlocked "remove panties" for Veronica but I have unlocked the 2 after it. Does anyone know if there will be a way to change that in a later update or will I have to start again?
You can use the save 100% 0.5.7

Reactions: Hlextor

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save game from the start of this version all mine from 5.7 put me back to the start
you need find your save data for unity game here :

C:\Users\(User name)\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames

and copy it to new savedata folder that in the game folder

or you can just go to OP, there's 100% v0.5.7 posted there..

Reactions: Faerin

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
How do I get the last grindmaster achievement for the mother? I did the laptop thing and watched her masturbating but I'm still missing one.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
For All Friends:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now that i think about it now that tamed that tsundere sister of mine i think im starting to like her more i guess when i started playing this game before cheats were out she left a bad taste in my mouth because of how such a bitch she was and how much of a pain it was to play without cheats seeing how everything in the game is based around your mood

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 27158

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.

Updated: 13/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.8 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Seduction, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism
Discord:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - -
Official walkthrough: Attached
Fanmade Walkthrough:
100% savegame:

Thanks to @Brother Master & @Carlo S for the share.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
good job :happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I'm wondering, is it me or this thread is the only one that doesn't have a OP like every other threads with the links, changelog etc etc?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes