Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Bleh, people are weird. It was handy being in a persistent folder. Could you think about a toggle for persistent/portable save for a later version.
Was actually just thinking about that, or just storing them in both locations or adding a savegame export function...
But for now...it's turning into a more confusing thing (with each update) then it should be, so I'll add it to my list for a bit later...I'm too scared I'll get lynched now if I change it again next update! :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I guess I can see merit in both solutions, personally I liked just storing them in appdata and not having to copy them, but like I said I got so many questions about how to move them to other computers/old versions/etc.

Choices like these will always please some and annoy others, I try to listen to the majority as much as I can, but I can understand the confusion as this has changed almost every update now ;)
Now if you would have ask me i would have said to just put a quick link in the game folder once the game was run for the first time. (IE auto quick link gen up at the first time game is run.)

Reactions: Faerin

DonStark

May 4, 2017
you´re missing the kitchen chore and talk to her at 10. this always works for me
Thanks the kitchen chore is done but noting change ... the achievements don't change and at 10PM i can't speak to her like you say because she's in the shower ...

Capture.PNG

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think perhaps you might have encountered a bug then. not sure you should have been able to complete the 2nd and third achievments without the first as the first is just " make her take off her panties " i have a 100% for 0.5.8 i can upload for you if thats all you are missing

Reactions: Bagger288

DonStark

May 4, 2017
i think perhaps you might have encountered a bug then. not sure you should have been able to complete the 2nd and third achievments without the first as the first is just " make her take off her panties " i have a 100% for 0.5.8 i can upload for you if thats all you are missing
That would be awesome bro

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
everyone in the game is good looking but i guess i just prefer mom and ashley in over her
I think they all have their qualities, Innocence and adoration from Ashley, Confliction and lust from Mom , and The bitch getting her just desserts from Veronika. I like them all personally but the fact that Veronika is a closet sub does it for me

ssb1021

Oct 9, 2017
not sure if this has been mentioned, haven't scrolled very far up. in the new update 0.5.8 every time i click my phone the game freezes. this happens in both new games and saves games.

sorry if you read this before i deleted my first post cause i though i fixed it with creative file transfers, i was way wrong lol

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
not sure if this has been mentioned, haven't scrolled very far up. in the new update 0.5.8 every time i click my phone the game freezes. this happens in both new games and saves games.

sorry if you read this before i deleted my first post cause i though i fixed it with creative file transfers, i was way wrong lol
did you extract over a previous version? try extracting to a new folder and then running. then manually move your saves if necessary

ssb1021

Oct 9, 2017
did you extract over a previous version? try extracting to a new folder and then running. then manually move your saves if necessary
I've save over old, deleted old dragged over new, told it not to replace same name files pretty much every way i can think of. even re downloaded the rar a few times

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I've save over old, deleted old dragged over new, told it not to replace same name files pretty much every way i can think of. even re downloaded the rar a few times
have you just created a whole new folder and extracted the new version clean by itself?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
hmm might be related to your old version saves in your app data folder.. i suggest going into app data and moving the old saves out of there probably wont help but worth a shot

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes