Appie

Aug 20, 2017
Guys im following walthrough and there is this step

For now MC only need talk with Veronica in the Kitchen (9.00 10.00AM) and open new option

its almost 1 month already i set veronica status to zero , 30 and max there is no such event in the kitchen , shes there in the dining room at 10:00 but never turn up in kitchen

is this one of those 1 % RNG event ?
Make some coffee and she will take it from you

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm new on this game, and i'm kinda stuck.
1)I don't manage to get the yoga scene (Mom says i should practice with girls on saturday and nothing else happens there)
2)I don't manage either to get the laptop scene. I must miss something...

Could you help me please :)

Thanks.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
according to waltkthrough MC can spy on Veronica between 6PM and 6:59PM at her room. how when at that time they all eat dinner everyday. there is something off. Along with checking mom's laptop at 8PM. impossible.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hi Guys,
1)I don't manage to get the yoga scene (Mom says i should practice with girls on saturday and nothing else happens there)

Thanks.
1) Just select the 2nd option and ask her if she needs something
2) Mmmmmhhhhh... maybe the stats are not high enough or the yoga event needs to be completed before it can happen

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
@Faerin Could you perhaps make a cheat console option in future updates, to lock the 4 mood stats into place, so that you wouldn't have to click the 'max' button manually every day ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
according to waltkthrough MC can spy on Veronica between 6PM and 6:59PM at her room. how when at that time they all eat dinner everyday. there is something off. Along with checking mom's laptop at 8PM. impossible.
That spy on Veronica between 6PM and 6:59PM? Nope, that's not right. Which one of the two walkthroughs in OP says that? Yes, that's dinner time.

For mom's laptop: have you completed every other event related to her?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
In the Yoga, MC need talk and choose the second option, for laptop scene MC need Chose the second, after the third and the second option again an hide. Good Luck ;):):)

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
I notied there is something missing from the Yoga scene.
After you reach close to max stats with mom, you get new dialogue in Mom yoga scene. Unfortunately entire scene stop when Mom ask you to lay down on yoga mat. There is no follow through or exit, beside reload or closing down entire program.

Reactions: Faerin

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
Maybe someone here can help me in finding the issue in my save, I can't seem to discover this last event with Veronica and the photo app says I'm missing a few pictures of her but I just can't seem to find them (I'm probably overlooking something in plain sight but I'm not sure)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks ! :)
But the door is always close at 8 pm :/
Give a look in the Mom points(Arousal-40 and Love-40), can be it, because the door open automatic, or maybe You forgot anything, if have some doubt let me know. ;):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Maybe someone here can help me in finding the issue in my save, I can't seem to discover this last event with Veronica and the photo app says I'm missing a few pictures of her but I just can't seem to find them (I'm probably overlooking something in plain sight but I'm not sure)
First, MC need talk with Amy in the gym 15.00hrs, after, keep giving all chores for her to do

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
OK new fappers it's really very easy,

1.) Download new content here
2.) extract the game as normal.
3.) a. Type in %appdata% in the search bar. (Thanks @a1fox3)
b. Click on Roaming.
c. At the top of the screen you will see this. "C:\Users\(you computer name)\AppData\Roaming"
d. Click on AppData.
e. Double Click locallow.
f. Double click Faerin

4.) right click on the save folder and copy it
5.) open the folder that you created for 0.5.8
6.) right click and paste. This should paste the save folder that you just copied into the new game folder
7.) start the game as normal. you should now have the option to continue from your previous save
8.) Happy fapping :)

Here is a save from the end of 0.5.7 if you need it
I thought there was one posted but I can't seem to find it now.

Here is a 100% save for 0.5.8

Hope this helps someone even a little bit.

Thanks to Faerin for a fantastic game

Thanks also to CarloS
and Brother Master for all you guys do also.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I took a look at the achievement overview from your save. You somehow managed to skip the 'Make her work' achievement where she is doing the housework for you without the maid outfit. Did you raise her stats with the cheat system and bought her the maid outfit immediately? The photos you are missing are part of 'Make her work' achievement as far as I can tell.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
That spy on Veronica between 6PM and 6:59PM? Nope, that's not right. Which one of the two walkthroughs in OP says that? Yes, that's dinner time.

For mom's laptop: have you completed every other event related to her?
regarding Veronica it is attached watkthrough on page 1. regarding mom i think i am done with all events but might be wrong.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
regarding Veronica it is attached watkthrough on page 1. regarding mom i think i am done with all events but might be wrong.
Veronica: Sorry, but the attached official walkthrough says 'spying on her in her bedroom from 23:00 to 23:59' and that's correct.

EDIT: Damn I just saw it. That's a mistake in the official walkthrough, this one line (pantyless picture in her room) is incorrect. Needs to be also 23:00 to 23:59 and it's not stairway. @Faerin

Mom: To make sure you've completed everything else just check the achievement overview. That's the button with the trophy underneath the stats bar, in case you don't know.

Last edited:

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
I took a look at the achievement overview from your save. You somehow managed to skip the 'Make her work' achievement where she is doing the housework for you without the maid outfit. Did you raise her stats with the cheat system and bought her the maid outfit immediately? The photos you are missing are part of 'Make her work' achievement as far as I can tell.
I had followed the attached (official) walkthrough from the OP and the only time I ever changed stats of any of the characters was with the mom during the yoga portion of her quest just to speed it up. I can remember seeing what I assume would have been the photos of Veronica that it says I'm missing (upskirt photos with the maid outfit and panties still on) so maybe it just didn't register at the time, if that's the case then it's fine I guess as long as it doesn't affect any progress to be made in future versions, when push comes to shove I'll just start over when the next version comes out.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes