a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This can be replaced by 1 command.

Type %appdata%\..\LocalLow in the address bar in Windows Explorer.
View attachment 27309
and press Enter.

Edit: Oh my. I didn't realize I replied to a post from that long ago. Ah well, HtH someone.
That was only yesterday and not long ago.

Yes that works to but I posted the way so everyone will see all 3 area's that can have save game info.
A lot of players will still have trouble even with simple instructions.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
what i have to do to get lust with Veronica? (or love or whatever that lips signe represents). i manager to stick fingers in her while in the night club. but what next?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You don't actually need saveeditonline to alter these save files you can just drop the save file that you want to alter into notebook and alter the file and then overwrite the .sav file and you can save saveeditonline for saves that you actually need to alter using saveeditonline since saveeditonline has a limit on how many times you can use the site in a day.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
That was only yesterday and not long ago.

Yes that works to but I posted the way so everyone will see all 3 area's that can have save game info.
A lot of players will still have trouble even with simple instructions.
And several pages :)

But I see what you're trying to accomplish by using the search bar. Unfortunately that doesn't work in Windows 10 Creator's edition (and I don't see how it could work in any other version - roaming is not a subfolder of %appdata%). What works is typing %appdata%\..\ in the search bar. That shows all three important folders.

upload_2017-10-14_18-31-19.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And several pages :)

But I see what you're trying to accomplish by using the search bar. Unfortunately that doesn't work in Windows 10 Creator's edition (and I don't see how it could work in any other version - roaming is not a subfolder of %appdata%). What works is typing %appdata%\..\ in the search bar. That shows all three important folders.

View attachment 27329
Yes its not a sub folder but its what comes up when you type %appdata% in the search bar.
I am still using Windows 7.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
guys how exactly do we do the "reward her" achievment for veronica ?

guide says :
- (12.00Hrs) - MC can look for Her doing the chores ( new Punishment )
- (12.00Hrs) - MC can look for Her doing the chores (Reward Her)

no matter what i do , there is only 2 choice , "leave her be" or "take her to your room" which go to punishment

any idea ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys how exactly do we do the "reward her" achievment for veronica ?

guide says :
- (12.00Hrs) - MC can look for Her doing the chores ( new Punishment )
- (12.00Hrs) - MC can look for Her doing the chores (Reward Her)

no matter what i do , there is only 2 choice , "leave her be" or "take her to your room" which go to punishment

any idea ?
Well then how about you take her to your room and the magic will happen.:winkytongue:

Reactions: grev

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nope take to room lead to "spank" or "give panty" both doesnt lead to "reward her"
It sounds like you are not far enough in her quest line to open that up or you have not talked to Amy yet.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
It sounds like you are not far enough in her quest line to open that up or you have not talked to Amy yet.
i use save from OP which have all 0.57 completed

only 2 achivement from veronica is locked , "reward her" and "make her dont wear panty etc"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

only 2 achivement from veronica is locked , "reward her" and "make her dont wear panty etc"
There is a walkthrough in the last 5 pages that should help you with this.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017

After the Amy/Veronica event at the club, keep visiting Amy outside the club until you get 5 hearts. Then talk to her at the gym. Should unlock the Veronica events next time she does maid job.

Reactions: littleone
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes