Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Here is my modded Assembly-CSharp.dll for v0.5.1b.

You will find in the Settingsmenu (Phone > Bottom right corner) 3 New Options which will toggle the cheats.
  1. Cheat: Toogle Money Lock - will set your money to 100000 and locks it there
  2. Cheat: Toggle Needs Lock - will set sleep, food, hygiene and stress to 100 and locks them there. As a result your Mood will always be maxed
  3. Cheat: Toggle Energy Lock - will lock your energy at 100. Not sure it thisis really needed ...
The cheats are deactivated when you start a new game, but will remain active between savegames.

Ohh and even without toggles I think in this version of the modded DLL I set the "DecreasingFactor" of the stats to 0.

Instructions: Extract to your game folder.
I cant seem to figure out how to work it. Ive extracted it to the data folder (which did nothing regardless of whether I started a new game or loaded a save) But if I extract it anywhere else and tell it to replace the file the game locks up on the main menu and I cant click anything.
Apoligies if this has been brought I really dont wanna scroll through 16 pages to find out if theres an answer to this problem Im having

lcp

May 1, 2017
1st of all, this game gonna get AWESOME, Thanks for developing it!
I even have no wishes in other directions as its clearly visible what things we gonna get in the next versions. Ah only down part: You cant change language after start of game.. I wanted to change back to english after some time as I didnt like the german version that much.
One funfact for me is that we actually get the models of DmD and Big Brother messing around with each other - so the game HAS to get even more successfull as the other 2 ;)
MotH.jpg
And even better DmD-Sister-Girly is really different, I think its mostly the face expressions that differ totally from DmD. ANd nice that shes not that innocent..

But now my only problem: HOW the F*** do I get the lingery? I see no option to buy anything in that dessous shop.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
1st of all, this game gonna get AWESOME, Thanks for developing it!
I even have no wishes in other directions as its clearly visible what things we gonna get in the next versions. Ah only down part: You cant change language after start of game.. I wanted to change back to english after some time as I didnt like the german version that much.
One funfact for me is that we actually get the models of DmD and Big Brother messing around with each other - so the game HAS to get even more successfull as the other 2 ;)
View attachment 10341
And even better DmD-Sister-Girly is really different, I think its mostly the face expressions that differ totally from DmD. ANd nice that shes not that innocent..

But now my only problem: HOW the F*** do I get the lingery? I see no option to buy anything in that dessous shop.
I totally stumbled upon it by accident. Here is how I got it.
I was coming back from the store after 20:00. When I came into the hallway I heard the Mom arguing with Ashley about lingerie. When she comes out ask her what's wrong...etc. Next day go to mall and it's there in the store. Then just give it to her after school in her room.

Last edited:
Reactions: cencen

BlaBlubb

Oct 19, 2016
I cant seem to figure out how to work it. Ive extracted it to the data folder (which did nothing regardless of whether I started a new game or loaded a save) But if I extract it anywhere else and tell it to replace the file the game locks up on the main menu and I cant click anything.
Apoligies if this has been brought I really dont wanna scroll through 16 pages to find out if theres an answer to this problem Im having
Thats the mod for version 0.5.1 for 0.5.2 use the file attached to this post:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've came across a bug or glitch where Ashley's special "bath" event won't start and I literally can't advance the story as I need the special point to continue. Has anyone else came across this? As of right now I have 54 love points and 4 special points for Ashley.
There's an Ashley bath event?? How do you trigger it?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
There's an Ashley bath event?? How do you trigger it?
On weekdays at 21:00-21:59, you need 40 love and 3 special points to join Ashley in the bath. To get the special bath event with Ashley, you need 50 love and 3 special points on weekdays at 21:00-21:59.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
On weekdays at 21:00-21:59, you need 40 love and 3 special points to join Ashley in the bath. To get the special bath event with Ashley, you need 50 love and 3 special points on weekdays at 21:00-21:59.
Thanks! No sooner than I asked the question, that I ran right into it. :p

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The German translation have a lot of mistakes it is more Geenglish in German you say "Deenglisch". A lot of words are in english and not german.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Wait! I've not 63 love and 4 special, and I don't get the special bath at all.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Wait! I've not 63 love and 4 special, and I don't get the special bath at all.
Go to page 18 and look for post [HASHTAG]#358[/HASHTAG] from Blablubb and download and install the mod. Once installed, open your phone, open the mod app on your phone and than add special points to Ashley. I had to do the same thing when I was stuck. It seems the special bath event with Ashley requires 5 special points, I'm not really sure it just works for me when I have 5 special points and not when I had the required 3 and even 4.

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got the fixed version? i can't seem to get past the new bath scene

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes