John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
About the scrolling: you do know that you can click and drag the phone screen right (instead of using the scroll wheel)?
Because that should be a lot faster, unless it's not working correctly for you?
I kind of found that out after I typed this. I think I was too scared to accidentally click on a save that didn't find this out till now.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
R

RWaites

I can never get into the mom's room like it says at 2000, have been doing yoga help with her every morning, she still won't let me join her. Do it saturdays, still get tired just from warmup. Using cheat for max stats, seems like I've done all from the walkthrough, anyone have a guess what I'm missing or need to do to progress her?
Are you maxed out on love and arousal? If not you will have to sleep naked with the door open until she catches you masterbating

R

RWaites

I'm stuck on these...
Veronica
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Order Veronica to remove her panties when she misbehaves at the washing machine then spy on her at 23:00 Although this should have happened as you have the other two. With Mother just sleep naked with the door open pretending to sleep until you get to masterbate

U

User_10739

@Kasey: Veronica the first is when Her do the chores take her for the room, and take off her panties. The second MC only increase all points of Arousal. And with Mom the same increase de Arousal. ;);):)
Her panties are in my inventory and she is not wearing any while doing chores so it would be a little hard to take them off...

Order Veronica to remove her panties when she misbehaves at the washing machine then spy on her at 23:00 Although this should have happened as you have the other two. With Mother just sleep naked with the door open pretending to sleep until you get to masterbate
Mom already masterbated when MC jerked off, does it happen a second time?

R

RWaites

Her panties are in my inventory and she is not wearing any while doing chores so it would be a little hard to take them off...

Mom already masterbated when MC jerked off, does it happen a second time?
With Mom no you just have to keep going sleeping naked until she's at max arousal. With Veronica the missing item is make her remove panties, did you check at 23:00 and get picture with no panties if that didn't work must be a bug as it should have checked before the other two

Last edited by a moderator:

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Yes I do and I not as good in this game as I am in BB.
Ask your question and I will see if I can help.
How can I Unlock the second option with mom 2nd event?
and how I m gonna listen to the talk between mom and aunt.
and how do I get access to moms room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I Unlock the second option with mom 2nd event?
and how I m gonna listen to the talk between mom and aunt.
and how do I get access to moms room?
I am not for sure about the 2nd event you are talking about.
As for the convo you just need to show up outside her door in that hallway every night until you hear it.
I don't remember the time for this but its in the walkthrough.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes