Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The news is that @Faerin said the new version will be the biggest so far, Mom and Veronica will be priorities, a lot to play and increase enough to equal the points of the main characters, that will be great. And He asked if anyone wants to see anything special in the game, can give suggestions, better is impossible. ;);):)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I must admit out of all the 3d games I've played the mother in this game makes the funniest shocked expressions.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Her panties are in my inventory and she is not wearing any while doing chores so it would be a little hard to take them off...

Mom already masterbated when MC jerked off, does it happen a second time?
Did you get the star again Kasey, for the mom scene? I had to trigger that again once this update hit (even though I had the star from last version) before I could read her diary.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Did you get the star again Kasey, for the mom scene? I had to trigger that again once this update hit (even though I had the star from last version) before I could read her diary.
You should have downloaded 100% save game when you completed v0.5.7.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
all I'm missing is the first part of venorica's panties event, I already checked her at her job and fingered her at MC room, can't find the first part anywhere

haven't maxed her arousal though, maybe that's it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes