justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
im having issues downloading. any tips on how? i downloaded from the first page but it says i need an app to play the game. not sure whats going on

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
Well, what's the "app" that it's telling you to download?
its not telling me any specific app. are you able to tell me how you were able to download the game? which link did you use? did you just click download or do i need more then just the click of a button?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
its not telling me any specific app. are you able to tell me how you were able to download the game? which link did you use? did you just click download or do i need more then just the click of a button?
Did you extract the folder?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You did say in your original request for help that
i need an app to play the game.
Of course I'm able to.. problem is, the less than stellar information you're providing me isn't very helpful at all in resolving the issue you're having.

Last edited:

justinsider2727

Aug 15, 2019
Of course I'm able to.. problem is, the less than stellar information you're providing me isn't very helpful at all in resolving the issue you're having.
not sure what else i can tell you. i click download, it downloads. i click on game folder, nada. nothing but some cache, an icon that opened in paint. not sure what else to say.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
not sure what else i can tell you. i click download, it downloads. i click on game folder, nada. nothing but some cache, an icon that opened in paint. not sure what else to say.
Ok, so based on the limited information you're providing, I'm going to assume that you're using Windows.. most likely, Windows 10.

You'll need to download and install the .

And since you haven't mentioned what program you used to extract MotH with, I'm going to assume that you either:
  • Used an older version of WinZip or WinRAR.
  • Used the built in Windows software to extract the files with.
So you're going to need .

Follow the steps I've outlined here to extract the files.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is there walktrought / guide for dates with women? I always get too low score to advance story.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes