Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
Can you please tell me where can i complete first task of alpha male achievement for Debby? I was in the health club but she just told me she is finished with her workout .....

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you please tell me where can i complete first task of alpha male achievement for Debby? I was in the health club but she just told me she is finished with her workout .....
Hopefully this will help.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What is your strength? You might need to work out first.

marthal

May 12, 2017
somebody can help me pls, i have 100/100 with ashley i have sex with her, have the pregnancy test in my inventory but can't use it, how get pregnant ashley ? if someone can help me or share is save. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
somebody can help me pls, i have 100/100 with ashley i have sex with her, have the pregnancy test in my inventory but can't use it, how get pregnant ashley ? if someone can help me or share is save. :)
Just read the posts on this page your answer lies there

Reactions: TheDevian

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Someone help me please, I don't want to play the game, but do want to furiously masturbate, if someone could do all the work for me so I can view the sex, that would help a lot. In fact, could one of you give me hand, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone help me please, I don't want to play the game, but do want to furiously masturbate, if someone could do all the work for me so I can view the sex, that would help a lot. In fact, could one of you give me hand, wink wink, nudge nudge.
Oh, sure! No problem. Here's my rough draft of Veronica for your fapping pleasure. Enjoy and happy fapping! :ROFLMAO:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I'm with Ashley who did it all and now asks me to watch a horror movie but I only have 30 hearts and 15 kisses and it doesn't let me do anything but always say the same things and it doesn't keep me going how should I do ?!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm with Ashley who did it all and now asks me to watch a horror movie but I only have 30 hearts and 15 kisses and it doesn't let me do anything but always say the same things and it doesn't keep me going how should I do ?!
Watch the horror film go to bed that night close the door wear boxer shorts you should be able to progress further then

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes