Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
but really???? literally 6 posts above yours is the answer you are looking for ... however it is in the tennis court under the chair ... :p :p :p ;)
In 1.0.1 that is interstellar #7. I mixed up the sequenz. I was looking for "most wanted" #4 which could be found at food market upper window. Answer come fast here :) I had deleted my post after 10 Minuten because i found the collectable guide 1.0.1 on discoord.

sebou8301

Nov 11, 2018
hello I encounter a problem to finish ashley at 100%, the icon of the bottom says to me " i feel like i missed an important item someware "what is the solution?
Thank you

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i got to questions when it says need to talk about future does that mean that there is no more content and also how do i walk angle home agian?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i got to questions when it says need to talk about future does that mean that there is no more content and also how do i walk angle home agian?
No, the "think about your future" option is available only when you click on MC's bed. You have to have Claire, Ashley, Veronica, Pam, Emma, Sophia and Amy at 100% in their achievements before that option will be available to you.

And to walk Angel/Pam home, ask her out for a drink at the bar or to the movies.

Reactions: TheDevian

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have a few lines of feedback, but before that i have a single question regarding game, or i think the engine itself?
The fact that the game is grindy as hell should not be a secret to anyone anymore, but is there a way to implement a quicksave / quickload option without the phone?

For example the weekend events require very high stats for most of them (beach sundays in particular) its always a damn pain that you have to play out those events, because the phone ui is not available as they play out. This might be my biggest problem with the game, because this is not just annoying af but also wastes real time, not just ingame time. The fact that those events are only on weekends does put it for me over the line of delibratley annoying the player to make the game even more of a pain than it already is. I really hope this is a unity engine thing and not the dev deciding to make an already slow game even more tedious.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The fact that the game is grindy as hell
:rolleyes: the same personal opinion as always. For me the game isn't grindy at all.. I think you never played a "real" grindy game.
implement a quicksave / quickload option without the phone?
The game saves automatic every 10 min.
This might be my biggest problem with the game, because this is not just annoying af but also wastes real time, not just ingame time.
You have the extra version with access to the cheat app. Why don't you use it if it's annoys you so much? There you can become a Timelord and skip through hours, days etc..
I really hope this is a unity engine thing and not the dev deciding to make an already slow game even more tedious.
How can a game engine be responsible for your personal opinion about the game being "slow"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes