dougf1996

Aug 5, 2019
I have 100% on Ashley and it's 19:00 on Saturday but when I try to text her to ask her out it only says never mind. Am I missing something ?

StewieMX

Apr 15, 2018
It's finally on Mac!!! I got the game by subscribing to Faerin's Patreon page, which I'd recommend for any Mac user. My only complaint is that I haven't figured out how to restore the incest content for that version. Any suggestions?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
You have the extra version with access to the cheat app. Why don't you use it if it's annoys you so much? There you can become a Timelord and skip through hours, days etc..

How can a game engine be responsible for your personal opinion about the game being "slow"? :rolleyes:
Im gonna be frank i really do not like the tone you use to speak to me if i only wanted an answer. To the simple question how to skip scenes i saw many, many times at this point, which btw is why this game feels this grindy in the first place...

In fact the only useful thing you posted you did not provide an explanation to.
Stop being a dick and tell me where i can find the "timelord option" if you would, please? I saw only stat upgrades for the mc himself, which ironically are utterly useless, because his stats are such a cakewalk it is rather funny in comparison to the ones of the girls, but i digress..
In the app as i looked it over a few seconds. Is there an other menue that i could have missed in the app itself? If yes where do i find it.

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Im gonna be frank i really do not like the tone you use to speak to me if i only wanted an answer. In fact the only useful thing you posted you did not provide an explanation to.
Stop being a dick and tell me where i can find the "timelord option" if you would, please? I saw only stat upgrades in the app as i looked it over a few seconds. Is there an other menue that i could have missed in the app itself? When yes where do i find it.
So apart from stat pumping in the cheat app in the phone, when you get back outside the phone, hover your mouse near the top right and you'll see a few buttons where it allows you to skip time (To a time of your choosing, skip forward half an hour, an hour or a day).

It's that you're the latest person to ask a question where it can be found by searching which is why cold_arctus is a little short with you about it. But he's also right that a game engine can't be responsible for a game being "slow" or grindy...

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ok, so does that mean if i do it over the app my needs do not decrease that way?
I did use the icon before, just sounds like i missed that there is a function over the cheat app to do this as well.
I will look into it, thank you.

Regarding the search funcion. The forum internal one is very useless i had to learn over the moths i'm here as of yet. In fact if i search the game name. without the dev itself it is not even listed on the first page. Do i have to use google and the forum name? To get better results? Honest question, because if i can save you and me time and effort looking for specific info in a thread with 2k pages i would be glad to have that option for the future.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Ok, so does that mean if i do it over the app my needs do not decrease that way?
I did use the icon before, just sounds like i missed that there is a function over the cheat app to do this as well.
I will look into it, thank you.

Regarding the search funcion. The forum internal one is very useless i had to learn over the moths i'm here as of yet. In fact if i search the game name. without the dev itself it is not even listed on the first page. Do i have to use google and the forum name? To get better results? Honest question, because if i can save you and me time and effort looking for specific info in a thread with 2k pages i would be glad to have that option for the future.
There's two buttons in the cheat app - One to max out your needs and another to lock your needs at the current level. So do both in order then Timelord your way through and your needs won't drop.

The internal search isn't too bad if you know how to search. So just by searching for "cheats" in this thread, I've already found a few helpful posts. Another good way is to find out helpful members who are regular in certain threads and searching on their posts within a thread. So for this thread, it's good to check out Sycho's posts. In smaller threads, you won't need to use the search function as much.

EDIT: Sorry for not mentioning the other really helpful regulars here. You're all super helpful :)

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's finally on Mac!!! I got the game by subscribing to Faerin's Patreon page, which I'd recommend for any Mac user. My only complaint is that I haven't figured out how to restore the incest content for that version. Any suggestions?
Share it and I'll figure it out and tell you how!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Im gonna be frank i really do not like the tone you use to speak to me if i only wanted an answer. To the simple question how to skip scenes i saw many, many times at this point, which btw is why this game feels this grindy in the first place...

In fact the only useful thing you posted you did not provide an explanation to.
Stop being a dick and tell me where i can find the "timelord option" if you would, please? I saw only stat upgrades for the mc himself, which ironically are utterly useless, because his stats are such a cakewalk it is rather funny in comparison to the ones of the girls, but i digress..
In the app as i looked it over a few seconds. Is there an other menue that i could have missed in the app itself? If yes where do i find it.
When Cold was talking about being a Time Lord he meant here, because for the grindy parts just do it and go back in time and do it again until you move on

1567864957758.png

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks got it. Walg's post tipped me off to look closer at the app and that did the trick.
But i think i might be stuck with the sopie route now.

The 1.0.0 walktrough speaks about a conversation ashley and sophie should be having on sundays 11 am. I'm supposed to eavesdrop on it and i can not find a way to trigger this event. Ashley herself is at max stats plus 2 jelousy Debby seems to be maxed as well Sophie just hangs at 35 love and 35 arousal for what feels like the whole session today. The game itself just tells me to improve relations with Ashley.. ok does this mean i have to date her first, casue tbh i wanted to start with Veronica first, i just love about everything her route does and it makes me laugh a whole lot too. :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks got it. Walg's post tipped me off to look closer at the app and that did the trick.
But i think i might be stuck with the sopie route now.

The 1.0.0 walktrough speaks about a conversation ashley and sophie should be having on sundays 11 am. I'm supposed to eavesdrop on it and i can not find a way to trigger this event. Ashley herself is at max stats plus 2 jelousy Debby seems to be maxed as well Sophie just hangs at 35 love and 35 arousal for what feels like the whole session today. The game itself just tells me to improve relations with Ashley.. ok does this mean i have to date her first, casue tbh i wanted to start with Veronica first, i just love about everything her route does and it makes me laugh a whole lot too. :)
Yeah you have to date Ashley first and then you can eavesdrop on them on Sunday Morning

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Yo what is with the menu animations.. those are amazing, why arent they IG..
No need to play, just enjoy the main menu ahahhahaah

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
No, the "think about your future" option is available only when you click on MC's bed. You have to have Claire, Ashley, Veronica, Pam, Emma, Sophia and Amy at 100% in their achievements before that option will be available to you.

And to walk Angel/Pam home, ask her out for a drink at the bar or to the movies.
No, the "think about your future" option is available only when you click on MC's bed. You have to have Claire, Ashley, Veronica, Pam, Emma, Sophia and Amy at 100% in their achievements before that option will be available to you.

And to walk Angel/Pam home, ask her out for a drink at the bar or to the movies.
thank you for your help 1 more question how do i get ashleys last future option

Reactions: Sycho

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Next to your save folder. (right click on .app -> show content)

Reactions: StewieMX

romeo035

Oct 8, 2017
I posted this in the save thread, but i doubt many ppl will go there....full 100% save....if it fucked up the upload let me know, trying it a new way

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes