Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No leaving the door open works for the Claire/Mom for Ashley you need to leave the door closed.
As I said, I wasn't sure due to too much alcohol.
But still thanks for the clarification. Even so, it wouldn't have been hard to figure things out.
For example, if you've done the same thing five times and nothing has changed - how much brain power would it have taken to figure out that you have to change something?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hope I did this right but here you go
For some reason, you were missing the "achievement_scared_3" flag. You already had 1, 2 and 4. So once I added that flag to your save, it fixed the last item in the Scary Movie event chain. So you're now at 100% with Ashley. :)

Reactions: Mistress_Kixen

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
fearin I've read your previous post about new hotel management game i don't mind playing any story just plz make sure you put a landlady & roommate in game.
Regards

Reactions: Faerin
Apr 28, 2019
im stuck in " if i watch movie a horror with ashley " i repeatly watch movie with her but nothing happend
Got to sleep with boxers on and close the door. It might take a time or two, you might have a weird dream first, but soon she will come sleep with you. after a few times you can sleep naked with the door closed and she will still sleep with you.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
how do you get sex with pam in the lingerie? i do the beer and movie dates but still end in the same sex scenes,thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I saw this has a pregnancy fetish. How in depth is that
I don't know how in depth you want it really, one of the characters is pregnant and you get to have your way with her, If your looking for a whole timeline from impregnation to birth then no

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes