albundi

Sep 1, 2017
"i feel like i missed an important item somewhere"

i've got that message for Ashley and i can't have the 3rd end when i think of my futur with her

someone could help me ?

ae77

Nov 9, 2017
Hello friends
I've used Update only for version 1.0.1
but when installing setup file
show me error and Patch was not applied!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just got a weird error.

Successfully completed the date with Claire (Mom) and was enjoying the bedroom sequence, but the menu from the market keeps popping up on the screen, obscuring the view. Any fix?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I guess he dropped the numerous side characters? I think none of them had any scenes in the last update and with the final one coming, I can't imagine they're all going to be included.
Still a great game and so nice to have a dev who's actually finishing a project, instead of suddenly suffering from a multitude of bodily/mental illnesses, dying relatives, tsunamis or alien abductions.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I guess he dropped the numerous side characters? I think none of them had any scenes in the last update and with the final one coming, I can't imagine they're all going to be included.
Still a great game and so nice to have a dev who's actually finishing a project, instead of suddenly suffering from a multitude of bodily/mental illnesses, dying relatives, tsunamis or alien abductions.
Rumors of alien abductions were greatly exaggerated. Maybe. ;)

images.jpg

Last edited:

ecdw

May 9, 2017
He's said that, while this will be the final major update, he will be coming back every once and a while to do more with the side characters.

This is from the 1.0.1 update:
In the future I plan on releasing more MotH updates, adding content for the girls that don’t have any right now.

4.20 star(s) 256 Votes