thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
You have gone past the date and I can't find anything wrong with the save, can I ask have you used one of the mods floating around here or did you use the updater, to upgrade your version
Used the incest patch from the OP. Don't worry about it for my sake. I kept playing and re-did the whole date, and the scene played fine. Just a glitch, I guess. Thanks!

Reactions: larry5168

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I just wanted to say that this game is perhaps one of the best in this genre, in a time when so many are so unfinished you can barely do anything, this one gives a good plot and the hint system (knowing what to do to progress with the girls) is very good and averts a need to wander around frustrated or keep looking up a walkthrough. While not perfect, it has hooked me for the past two days for 8 hours straight each day and I am now close to going through everything the game can offer. Hearing that it might get its final push (and hoping for some group action between the main three) has me excitrd.
Either way, this game is good proof that this genre is not without hope.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
If this is the "last" update... are we finally getting the ending scene between all three main ladies?

Though we haven't really had much build up between them besides the one or two jealousy things or the bath spy scene... would hate to just skip any more build up between seducing all three of them into one harem, but at the same time it just wouldn't feel right to have the "final" ending not be having you become the "Man of the House"... hm. Well, one more week.

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
I am really hoping for something between the main three beyond what we had now. I feel like it might really boost their relationship with the way they end up.

Also, can anyone offer that shot of Veronica making a mess of the bathroom? It's a downright shame that it's not saved anywhere, and that was the moment I saw that her story was getting interesting.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am really hoping for something between the main three beyond what we had now. I feel like it might really boost their relationship with the way they end up.

Also, can anyone offer that shot of Veronica making a mess of the bathroom? It's a downright shame that it's not saved anywhere, and that was the moment I saw that her story was getting interesting.
Do you mean when she rebels, I may have that somewhere, you mean this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shiva0067

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Do you mean when she rebels, I may have that somewhere, you mean this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah, that one. I know how BDSM be like and as soon as I saw that mess and expression I knew it was intentional and that she liked it. And from here on it got interesting. Her story really surprised me. I thought it was the usual tsundere type.... I was very wrong. Heck, she might be my favorite character despite Claire being so close.

Reactions: larry5168
Aug 23, 2018
Why would you exchange a sport car for a family van? :LOL:

The answer is no.
I used to play on unity and completed it half way through then an update came with that older saves stopped working, so I wasn't about to resart the game on unity it would have taken me forever, if it had a renpy version it would habe been easy to restart the game and reach the end quickly with ease.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes