cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I used to play on unity and completed it half way through then an update came with that older saves stopped working, so I wasn't about to resart the game on unity it would have taken me forever, if it had a renpy version it would habe been easy to restart the game and reach the end quickly with ease.
You can download a save from the beginning of v0.8.3 where your old save stopped to work. Btw the grind was removed by 50 % and you can catch up on the game easily now, because the games comes with a build-in hint system too. As always you can use the mood cheats and time lord option to change day, hours etc.. to reach your old save point.

Reactions: Dark F'ing Knig ht

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why would you exchange a sport car for a family van? :LOL:

The answer is no.
Especially when you get free German tech support! :ROFLMAO:

But seriously - there's nothing in this game that couldn't be done in Ren'Py.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You repeat the same statement over and over.. :LOL:

Maybe it is easier for Faerin to code in his own engine as to use Ren'Py and it's commands? :unsure:
Maybe.

The game is certainly far enough along that switching engines would be a bad thing to do. If he was going to do it, the time to do it was the 8.3 coding update.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Is the game finished? The dev said on his patreon that he was starting work on a new one, is he gonna manage the 2 of them?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Does this game have animated scenes ? Like short videos ? I only got the milf from pizza job but it seems only pictures swapping. Does the main girls get videos or they are the same ?
Yes the game has 100+ animations in it

Is the game finished? The dev said on his patreon that he was starting work on a new one, is he gonna manage the 2 of them?
With the next update the game will be complete, that being said the dev will concentrate on his new game but may well revisit this one from time to time.
So for now after the next update it will be complete for the moment

Reactions: M i L
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes