rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Post your save I will adjust it
The save I’m using is actually a fully completed 1.0.1 from the save request forum because I am using my laptop instead of my desktop right now. If you could just tell me how to do it I would appreciate it.

Mar 18, 2019
Earlier you implied the Dev is dumb and you didn't realized that the pizza owner is Angel? Smart boy.
Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said the DEV was dumb nor did I imply he was dumb. My gripe is with the thread being marked completed while every girl other than family and 2 friends of the sisters, isnt fleshed out. And my point was that the pizza job was the first job/oldest content in the game yet the woman doesnt have any scenes AT THE JOB where its heavily implied when you flirt with her, no one was talking about the superhero story/sideplot.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Is that the only card you have installed? That would cause you to have a lot of problems loading MotH. The least of which is a black screen (but other issues could cause that, too).

Possible solutions:
  1. Try updating the to your video card.
  2. Install the basic version of the (use the default installation).
  3. If you use Citrix, open up a command prompt as administrator and use the following command.
    Code:
    CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine
    Make sure there is a space between "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe" and "DDLOCAL".
  4. Make sure your OS is up-to-date.
Try one or all of those to see if they help or apply to your issue.
I willl try it, gracias bro

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I was asking about
"Added a new bonus ending for ___________________ (with 8 new animations). "
Which part of what I said did you find confusing, if complete all the endings you will get a separate ending you said it was a typo as you can see from previous posts it wasn't.
There is a new ending there and the save two posts above this will give you it in full, sorry if there is any misunderstanding

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said the DEV was dumb nor did I imply he was dumb. My gripe is with the thread being marked completed while every girl other than family and 2 friends of the sisters, isnt fleshed out. And my point was that the pizza job was the first job/oldest content in the game yet the woman doesnt have any scenes AT THE JOB where its heavily implied when you flirt with her, no one was talking about the superhero story/sideplot.
Mate I would quit now while you're behind, the girl in the Pizzeria is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that's not enough of a storyline for you then honestly I don't know what is

• Angry
Reactions: Guy On The Internet
Mar 18, 2019
Mate I would quit now while you're behind, the girl in the Pizzeria is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if that's not enough of a storyline for you then honestly I don't know what is
And exactly how am I "behind"?
Is the thread is marked as completed? YES.
Are all girls in the game scenes done? NO.

Thats pretty much the TLDR of my posts.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
great work on this game the perfect ending is so exciting.....I have enjoyed the game from the begining till the final end .....

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
And exactly how am I "behind"?
The thread is marked as completed? YES.
Are all girls in the game scenes done? NO.

Thats pretty much the TLDR of my posts.
Yes the thread is marked as completed, this has been explained to you why it's been done, are all the girls completed no they aren't as they are side characters and Faerin may well come back to them in the future, this has also been explained to you
You claim that the storyline for the girl who owns the pizzeria isn't complete, yet I'm sure I did have something to do with her in the endings or did I blackout again on a booze binge and it really wasn't her, it was someone else
I'm not really sure what you expected out of the game, and all I can say it is I am sorry it didn't meet up to your expectations, but if you look back through the past ten pages you're in the minority
It says it's completed on here on F95 so that is now a moot point, because the site itself has decided that, but trying to prove your right and everyone else is wrong isn't doing either of us any good, so I will now leave it at that if you want to facepalm or reply that's fine but I now consider the subject closed between us as we have very different stand points and neither of us will budge

Larry5168

william7809

May 5, 2018
The main game is completed. There may be extra content in the future for characters in game with no current content. It's like any other released game, sometimes additional content is released after the game is completed. I'm interested to know what the next game will be about.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes