Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I haven't played this in quite a long time, I vaguely remember there's a cheat to increase the relationship points on the phone. Is this removed or am I just missing something on this one?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Wow guys, thanks a lot for all the congratulations and postive feedback!
It makes me happy to see that so many of you have enjoyed MotH these past 2 years and have stuck with it (and me).

All I can say is that I learned a lot of things, both good and bad, and I am VERY excited to start fresh.
I feel motivated and inspired and hope you'll all have even more fun with the next game as you did with MotH.

And please don't think of this as an ending, but as a continuation of something that originally was just supposed to be a small test run. (Also MotH "V1.0" may be finished, but that doesn't mean there's nothing more left to add.)

So a big thank you, to all of you that supported me on Patreon, reported bugs, gave me feedback or just enjoyed playing the game!
The work is appreciated, but don't indicate that it is complete, because many things are missing to finish, the club, for example.
And of course, I know what some are going to say, but if something is missing, it is "not complete"

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I haven't played this in quite a long time, I vaguely remember there's a cheat to increase the relationship points on the phone. Is this removed or am I just missing something on this one?
The app with a guy in a trench coat is the only cheat menu. you have to build relationship naturally. I imagine adjusting it by cheat would screw up triggers. So it's not in there.

Reactions: Skylaroo
Feb 23, 2018
Which part of what I said did you find confusing, if complete all the endings you will get a separate ending you said it was a typo as you can see from previous posts it wasn't.
There is a new ending there and the save two posts above this will give you it in full, sorry if there is any misunderstanding
It is a typo in the OP, the sentence "Added a new bonus ending for" is not even gramatically correct. I put a blank to specifically clarify where the typo was, expecting a "for Claire" or something like that.
My question, basically should be pretty clear is, what character is this bonus ending for?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I just finished playing it to completion, and have some mixed feelings now.

I'm happy for the Dev Faerin for what he has achieved. (y)
And hope he does well with the Steam release, and his upcoming project(s).
It is a great game all a round - and the various endings were quite satisfying.

But wishing (like many others) that some of the "other" characters were? :unsure:
Just a bit more (finished)? I guess?
But as he mentioned...
And please don't think of this as an ending, but as a continuation of something that originally was just supposed to be a small test run. (Also MotH "V1.0" may be finished, but that doesn't mean there's nothing more left to add.)

So a big thank you, to all of you that supported me on Patreon, reported bugs, gave me feedback or just enjoyed playing the game!
So maybe there might be an update to fill in what I mentioned above?

But that doesn't take away from the enjoyable experience I have had these last couple of years or so.

Best wishes Faerin, in all that you do in the future!
And thanks for what you have done - thus far.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So one of my Top 2 games here is over... I feel kinda nostalgic... Thinking about Carlo S (if anyone remembers him) when he was camping in this thread, LOL. Anyway, great work Faerin I said it many times in the past and I will say it once again. You're definitely the most serious Dev I encountered on this whole site. Professionnaly speaking and in terms of communication, there's not a single Patreon Dev here who showed this level of seriousness. Hats-off Man. You deserve it. :)

weezo2000

Jul 9, 2018
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-20
Release Date: 2019-09-20
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

N.B. 1 - Saves from versions earlier than 0.83 will not work with the current version as they aren't compatible with the revamped UI

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Patches: - Update Only
Extras:

Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
i need to know how can i get ashley room at weekday afternoon with sophia

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Wow Congratulations. I came to this site about 2 years ago, and can honestly say this game was one of the cornerstones along with Summertime Saga and Big Brother. Congratulations on being one of the few games on here that got the blue completed tag and with regular updates cant wait for your next game.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes