larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Update Only? =/
For the record , I'm not gonna make "update only" patch since the cg file has been changed and moved to another folder.
So don't expect anything from me, and yes this is the end no more "update only" for this game.Thanks to everyone, especially Faerin and larry5168
how do i get the new ending for Diane
Go to bed and think about your future with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you will get the ending

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I just have to say it ... This game has been the best I've played in a long time. Just AMAZING!! Congratulations Faerin.
Now I look forward to your next job!

Just one last comment... that PERFECT ENDIG... it was precisely that...
PERFECT!!!!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This is one of those games that at some point, you don't want it to be completed.
Several months of work to get the final version of this great game, in one of the most active threads of the forum, not in vain has more than 41K posts to date. THX to everyone involved in this, Devs, Patrons, Uploaders, everyone.

portrait_all.jpg

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Shame that it's finished, I enjoyed these lil updates for the past year or so. Ashely was my favorite, even though she didn't get as much content as the others...they were all still equally as sexy though.

BTW, is there a harem style ending?

Thanks for all the hard work Faerin

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
What a game. Have followed for alone time now. I am happy to see it be completed, but at the same time will miss the content added and continued story development. I am very eager to see what Dev does next.

Thank You for such a great game and staying the course. I truly enjoyed it!!!! So what comes next?

JordanGzuk

Mar 17, 2019
What happened to the language in Spanish was so good that I stopped playing so that more updates came out and I entered the game and the Spanish option no longer appears

Reactions: ElReverso

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As previously stated I am behind and was doing the "update only" for v1.0.1 from the last version I updated to which was v0.9.8 Thank you so kindly.
Well honestly it doesn't matter if you apply single updates from v0.9.8 to v1.0.1 because unfortunately for v1.0.2 you have to download the entire game again....:whistle: So my question here: Why not downloading v1.0.2 instantly and play it with your v0.9.8 save? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes