Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I don't get it, do I need to complete ALL the endings, that means all 3 options for Ashley, all 3 for Veronica, etc. AND raise suspicion/jealousy to 5? Cause I have the endings for all of them (although I don't have all 3 for ashley) and both stats at 5 but final option still not unlocked...

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Can't find Most Wanted #2, people keep saying it's at the masquerade club entrance and I look in the spot highlighted in the pictures and it's not showing up, any help with this?

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Why does this game not save after I close the game window? After reopening the .exe or game per say... it had a lock on the, "continue" as it shows nothing and won't load anything.

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Faerin, publicación: 2429034, miembro: 112579"]
Desafortunadamente, el traductor de español dejó varias actualizaciones hace tiempo, así que tuve que eliminarlo (al menos hasta que encuentre un nuevo traductor que pueda terminarlo).
[/ CITAR]

yo puedo ayudar con la traduccion, eh trabajado en la traduccion del juego de summertime por si te interesa mandame los dialogos y yo los tradusco

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
I seam to be stuck on Victoria.
I'm in an endless cycle of having her do chores.

It won't advance past that

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why does this game not save after I close the game window? After reopening the .exe or game per say... it had a lock on the, "continue" as it shows nothing and won't load anything.
You have to save the game manually by clicking on the down arrow on the phone before exiting MotH. If you played for at least 10 minutes, you more than likely have an auto save created (unless you turned that feature off). So what you will need to do to load it is start a new game, go into the phone and look for an autosave.

I seam to be stuck on Victoria.
I'm in an endless cycle of having her do chores.

It won't advance past that
Please post your save so I can take a look at it for you.

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
You have to save the game manually by clicking on the down arrow on the phone before exiting MotH. If you played for at least 10 minutes, you more than likely have an auto save created (unless you turned that feature off). So what you will need to do to load it is start a new game, go into the phone and look for an autosave.

Please post your save so I can take a look at it for you.
I played up to the part where I got to see veronica at the night club and she got caught already by her boss. I did save with the down arrow on the phone and did click to save. Once i'm at the title screen it loads as long as I don't exit the program, but once I close the program then try to re open it again it's no good. It is locked on the continue option with no save. I check the save folder for the file and nothing in there.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can't find Most Wanted #2, people keep saying it's at the masquerade club entrance and I look in the spot highlighted in the pictures and it's not showing up, any help with this?
Do you already have Most Wanted #1? You will need that one first before you can find the other one.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I played up to the part where I got to see veronica at the night club and she got caught already by her boss. I did save with the down arrow on the phone and did click to save. once i'm at the title screen it loads, but once I close the program then re open it again. It is locked on the continue option with no save.
Check the "savegames" folder to see if there is an auto.sav there.
saves.jpg

Reactions: Seasonal
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes