cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys i really need the save files from previous update. Iam lazy to start from new game.
Why don't you use your old save from v.1.0.1 or earlier? Simple copy your old saves and paste them in the save folder in v1.0.2.

Tavik

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys! I cant download the extras for phone cheat console. Can someone will be kind and send me some link for download it :) Thanks and have a nice day !

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I cant download the extras for phone cheat console.
Extras for phone cheat? If you downloaded the game from OP the game comes with the Cheat Option. No extra installation needed etc. If you mean the CG they are not needed, because CG are only the extracted images from the game.

Tavik

Mar 27, 2019
Extras for phone cheat? If you downloaded the game from OP the game comes with the Cheat Option. No extra installation needed etc. If you mean the CG they are not needed, because CG are only the extracted images from the game.
hmm So maybe it will be activate little later cause for now i have that kind of icon Bez tytułu.jpg and i cant use it :/

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So I played this game from the start again after more than a year of absence. I've maxed the stats with Mom, Veronica, Ashley and now I have the option to go out on a date with them (but haven't done any yet).

For the Saturday morning group yoga, I still have the "You haven't unlocked this choice yet" when it comes to the second part of the yoga where MC needs to pair up with someone. What do I have to do to unlock this part?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I played this game from the start again after more than a year of absence. I've maxed the stats with Mom, Veronica, Ashley and now I have the option to go out on a date with them (but haven't done any yet).

For the Saturday morning group yoga, I still have the "You haven't unlocked this choice yet" when it comes to the second part of the yoga where MC needs to pair up with someone. What do I have to do to unlock this part?
What are the hints telling you to do?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Veronica housework is bugged. The achievements and quest do not flag themselves when you order her to do housework.
Edit:
False alarm. It dawned at me that maybe i had to wait at the mentioned spot because she says "later".

Last edited:

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
i need a little help
i have only ashley hint : I feel like I missed an important item somewhere...
i done all other characters to 100% and on ashley in 11.happily ever after have done only
the perfect appetizer and best friend share everything and when i go to sleep and dream of future i have only 2 options to click third is nonclickable
how to unlock this options ?

ybs56

Jul 2, 2018
Hey, what exactly is different in this patch? I have v1.0.0 with extras downloaded so I don't know if it's even worthy downloading v1.0.2

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes