larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Veronica housework is bugged. The achievements and quest do not flag themselves when you order her to do housework.
It's not bugged at all you give her the chore at 10:00 and watch her do it at 12:00, you need to do this for all three chores to progress

i need a little help
i have only ashley hint : I feel like I missed an important item somewhere...
i done all other characters to 100% and on ashley in 11.happily ever after have done only
the perfect appetizer and best friend share everything and when i go to sleep and dream of future i have only 2 options to click third is nonclickable
how to unlock this options ?
You need to buy an item from the Mall/Drugstore

Hey, what exactly is different in this patch? I have v1.0.0 with extras downloaded so I don't know if it's even worthy downloading v1.0.2
That decision is up to you but this will be the final release of the game, for quite a while

Dee Jay

Jun 12, 2018
Do you need to download version 1.0.1 to get the saves to work in version 1.0.2? Or can you just copy and paste your saves from version 1.0.0?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Do you need to download version 1.0.1 to get the saves to work in version 1.0.2? Or can you just copy and paste your saves from version 1.0.0?
Any save from version 0.8.3 should work. Unless you have broke it by tampering with flags...

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
looking in the walkthrough i see the following:

- Open your phone and check the Google App. Pick the option to search about “Dr. Russo”.
- Then pick the available option (the rest will unlock as you go through them one by one).

iirc then there's multiple options to choose from every time, the ones you need are from what i recall quite obvious.

I have been through the walkthrough, but as I said even after searching for "Dr. Russo" and unlocking the options, it still shows try searching in google.
So as per the walkthrough I go for the next step that is in the part at midnight, the option is locked and there is no way i can progress it further. Seems to me like a bug. looks like i have to reinstall or download again.

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
try looking at the walkthrough... it'll tell u everything u need to know :)

I have been through the walkthrough, but as I said even after searching for "Dr. Russo" and unlocking the options, it still shows try searching in google.
So as per the walkthrough I go for the next step that is in the part at midnight, the option is locked and there is no way i can progress it further. Seems to me like a bug. looks like i have to reinstall or download again.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Please post your save so I can take a look

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Well honestly it doesn't matter if you apply single updates from v0.9.8 to v1.0.1 because unfortunately for v1.0.2 you have to download the entire game again....:whistle: So my question here: Why not downloading v1.0.2 instantly and play it with your v0.9.8 save? :unsure:

You are so correct. Cannot figure out why I did not figure that out myself. Thanks

Reactions: cold_arctus

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
Thank you Faerin for final update, it was great gaming experience. Looking for another game from combo of Lucky Mark & Man of the House style & character.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes