Dee Jay

Jun 12, 2018
Do you need to download version 1.0.1 to get the saves to work in version 1.0.2? Or can you just copy and paste your saves from version 1.0.0?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Do you need to download version 1.0.1 to get the saves to work in version 1.0.2? Or can you just copy and paste your saves from version 1.0.0?
Any save from version 0.8.3 should work. Unless you have broke it by tampering with flags...

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
looking in the walkthrough i see the following:

- Open your phone and check the Google App. Pick the option to search about “Dr. Russo”.
- Then pick the available option (the rest will unlock as you go through them one by one).

iirc then there's multiple options to choose from every time, the ones you need are from what i recall quite obvious.

I have been through the walkthrough, but as I said even after searching for "Dr. Russo" and unlocking the options, it still shows try searching in google.
So as per the walkthrough I go for the next step that is in the part at midnight, the option is locked and there is no way i can progress it further. Seems to me like a bug. looks like i have to reinstall or download again.

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
try looking at the walkthrough... it'll tell u everything u need to know :)

I have been through the walkthrough, but as I said even after searching for "Dr. Russo" and unlocking the options, it still shows try searching in google.
So as per the walkthrough I go for the next step that is in the part at midnight, the option is locked and there is no way i can progress it further. Seems to me like a bug. looks like i have to reinstall or download again.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Please post your save so I can take a look

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Well honestly it doesn't matter if you apply single updates from v0.9.8 to v1.0.1 because unfortunately for v1.0.2 you have to download the entire game again....:whistle: So my question here: Why not downloading v1.0.2 instantly and play it with your v0.9.8 save? :unsure:

You are so correct. Cannot figure out why I did not figure that out myself. Thanks

Reactions: cold_arctus

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
Thank you Faerin for final update, it was great gaming experience. Looking for another game from combo of Lucky Mark & Man of the House style & character.

Reactions: Faerin

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Hi all,
I was stopped play MotH last march for busy schedule & awaiting & looking for final version. So i am looking now complete pdf walkthrough.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
The game is having its Steam release in 8 days on the 1st of October.
Unsure the censoring state of this release, hopefully it is all kept as is.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished all the endings, bonus one was the best ofc.

Faerin it's hinted that there may be more updates, less frequently ofc, that being the case...It'd be nice to have a way to lock in your ending choice so that any updates reflect that choice. The 'thinking about the future' thing kinda makes it seem...well just a dream so to speak.

Regardless of what happens, just wanted to say again, great game and thanks.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes