Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
Thank you Faerin for final update, it was great gaming experience. Looking for another game from combo of Lucky Mark & Man of the House style & character.

Reactions: Faerin

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Hi all,
I was stopped play MotH last march for busy schedule & awaiting & looking for final version. So i am looking now complete pdf walkthrough.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
The game is having its Steam release in 8 days on the 1st of October.
Unsure the censoring state of this release, hopefully it is all kept as is.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just finished all the endings, bonus one was the best ofc.

Faerin it's hinted that there may be more updates, less frequently ofc, that being the case...It'd be nice to have a way to lock in your ending choice so that any updates reflect that choice. The 'thinking about the future' thing kinda makes it seem...well just a dream so to speak.

Regardless of what happens, just wanted to say again, great game and thanks.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Just finished all the endings, bonus one was the best ofc.

Faerin it's hinted that there may be more updates, less frequently ofc, that being the case...It'd be nice to have a way to lock in your ending choice so that any updates reflect that choice. The 'thinking about the future' thing kinda makes it seem...well just a dream so to speak.

Regardless of what happens, just wanted to say again, great game and thanks.

He has confirmed that there will be DLC released for new girls on the Steam version:

Q: Will there be any more content updates/DLC’s?
A: Yes, I’m planning on releasing DLC’s with additional girls in the future.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
aww and i thought there's still more to come but sigh anyways thank you for the wonderful game and we can't wait to play your new game. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Reactions: Sycho
what to do after downloading
thanks
Use the guide I linked you. It has all of the collectables (and where you can find them). Some require you do certain things (going for a walk at night, taking the taxi and public transportation or talking to someone to get the collectable). All of that is included in the PDF.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes