Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is there anyone here who could pass for me the incest patch? Please. I'm asking because Mega seems not working now.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I got suspicion and jealousy to 5 but nothing has happened yet. When thinking about the future I also didn't notice any new endings. Anyone know what to do?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I got suspicion and jealousy to 5 but nothing has happened yet. When thinking about the future I also didn't notice any new endings. Anyone know what to do?
I have a feeling you have missed an ending try playing Claires ending again you may find another option

Reactions: SoiCowboy

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I have a feeling you have missed an ending try playing Claires ending again you may find another option
I only got this ending and I played through it again to see if there was anything new to see

Man_of_the_house_fC7BRPSDSQ.png

For reference also here are my stats

Man_of_the_house_LeW4vB9tSt.jpg
Man_of_the_house_3Af6u5OoHV.jpg

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I only got this ending and I played through it again to see if there was anything new to see
But you do have something new to see. As game informs you, there is another Claire ending, which you did not unlock yet.
By all chances, you didn't finish Diane's story. (Neither Pam's, nor Amy's...)

Reactions: PPanGames

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
But you do have something new to see. As game informs you, there is another Claire ending, which you did not unlock yet.
By all chances, you didn't finish Diane's story. (Neither Pam's, nor Amy's...)
Thanks. I think that helped.

Reactions: Thermophob
Jun 8, 2019
Great. Its been a month not following this game (because I had my job changed), and now it's already a completed game. Well done, always enjoying every moment of this game, hopefully I could enjoy the same great things on your next project. Keep it up!

Reactions: Faerin

Radigast

May 11, 2019
Well I have to say that this game was a LOT of fun. Very well done!
I have a question regarding the endings. I have gone through all of the ending options for all of the girls. Is there anything else? I see people talking about a 'Bonus Ending' but I am not sure what i am looking for or if I have already seen it.

Reactions: Faerin

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Finally getting around to playing again wish Faerin added the ability to move text forward with the enter/return key, pretty big pet peeve of mine with Unity games that rarely gets addressed. I do it by enabling mouse keys sometimes but would be nice to not have to.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Am I putting the I Patch in the right place??? E:\! Games\Man of the House v1.0.2 (extra)\Man of the house_Data

Because it's not working...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Am I putting the I Patch in the right place??? E:\! Games\Man of the House v1.0.2 (extra)\Man of the house_Data

Because it's not working...
No, it needs to be in the root folder with the executable. Overwrite the original file in that location.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes