TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Just finished all the endings, bonus one was the best ofc.

Faerin it's hinted that there may be more updates, less frequently ofc, that being the case...It'd be nice to have a way to lock in your ending choice so that any updates reflect that choice. The 'thinking about the future' thing kinda makes it seem...well just a dream so to speak.

Regardless of what happens, just wanted to say again, great game and thanks.
Haven't played the game and prolly never will. Just wanted to say you got a breathtaking avatar. :cool:

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Hi. I just ended the game with all the endings except the one with Mom (Claire) & Diane. I've just read that the save must have crashed. So, can anybody post a save with all the endings please? Thank u in advance!

jani_g100

Jul 7, 2019
Hi. I just ended the game with all the endings except the one with Mom (Claire) & Diane. I've just read that the save must have crashed. So, can anybody post a save with all the endings please? Thank u in advance!
Mine is complete with mom and officer debby is 78%

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
All endings unlocked here

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v1-0-2-extra-faerin.3691/page-2071#post-2425462

in MC option no. 9
what is that
this achievement has not been discovered yet?
what to do
Go to the cinema and get 100% in the Movie Quiz

Reactions: Adam Silver

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here the attach file
Ok, you're missing the Movie Buff achievement (general achievement number 9). Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

The first one in Casanova is dating Ashley. So you'll need to take her on another date. If you selected the red dress last time, pick the grey sweater dress this time (vice versa if you picked the grey dress).

Debby's respect is low (it's at 40 right now). That needs to be raised up to 50. That will get you the Grindmaster achievement for her.

You're also missing one (or more) of the endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Man of the House v1.0.1

WIN: or
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -
MACOS: or
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
Part4 -
Part5 -

I recommend to unpack:
/ <- WIN
/ <- MACOS (I have not tested)
<- WIN (Only file connection)

Bandizip.X.v1.2.4.Multilingual.MacOSX.Retail-CORE.zip
or

Reactions: tokuchi

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There's no hints about the group yoga. Just going on a date individually with the girls. I'm not sure if they're related or not, but I'll be trying on the dates next time I play.
Yeah you need to be at relationship level with all the girls and have dated them, then you can enjoy the yoga

Can somebody tell me what achievement no. 9 and no. 16 of MC are?
Achievement 9 is go to the cinema and get 100% in the Film quiz, Achievement 16 is unlock and play all the endings

Reactions: Skylaroo
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes