Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why? KeinBar stated that there will be no patcher from v1.0.1 to 1.0.2. Means you have to download 1.0.2 anyway..
Sure, but did he say why there wouldn't be one?
Okay, he actually had a good reason in this post.

I think it's pretty amazing that they managed to resist massive data bloat.

Last edited:

Magicman4561

Feb 28, 2018
i want to complete the game with 100% for perfectionist in me. I cant figure out this latest achievement they add in 1.0.2 right after paparazzi. Can anyone help me?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i want to complete the game with 100% for perfectionist in me. I cant figure out this latest achievement they add in 1.0.2 right after paparazzi. Can anyone help me?
You need to complete all the endings, you probably have unlocked the Final ending but not completed it here's how

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LeRescator

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Many thanks. I thought watching TV with Ashley caused some suspicion but my recollection might be off.
Yeah if I remember correctly it raised Ashleys jealousy and was a one off scene, as he got a tug off Claire under the pillow. I never really took any notice until Faerin sprung this one on us, to include those stats :)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
What happened to the language in Spanish was so good that I stopped playing so that more updates came out and I entered the game and the Spanish option no longer appears
Do you know something because this is not the option to put the Spanish game?
There is no Spanish language in 1.0.2... plis help me
Unfortunately the Spanish translator quit several updates ago, so I had to remove it (at least until I find a new translator that can finish it).

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes