Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have done all she is without panties in work at neon club after finger her and amy taste finger and dream to wheen i go to club she is is with a client in home is without panties i reward here in my room but i think is a bug cuz veronica stay only doing vacum clean in the same place.
Friend, it sometimes happen, try save before Mom give the chores, or go trying, because it's random :):);).

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
special
For the little sister of seven
For the big sister three
I went to the mother for two, and I had no progress:oops:

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I totally love this game. I am new here and I am not familiar with this site, but I really like the layout. I am used to playing games like these From Illusion ( Honey Select, Artificial Girl and SBPR), but these games are all in Alpha. They are really good. I like Man of the house because of the options and potential. I am going to try Big Brother next.
Is Faerin the developer?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I totally love this game. I am new here and I am not familiar with this site, but I really like the layout. I am used to playing games like these From Illusion ( Honey Select, Artificial Girl and SBPR), but these games are all in Alpha. They are really good. I like Man of the house because of the options and potential. I am going to try Big Brother next.
Is Faerin the developer?
If only. Then BB would be a good game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is Faerin the developer?
No Dark Silver is the developer and its a great game and if you need any help at all please go here with your questions.

Study each face and what it is trying to say to you and you will get a better experience out of the game.

If only. Then BB would be a good game.
Better take cover I am on my way thanks to StarWarrior your on my hit list. :cool:
Nothing and I do mean nothing can take the place for my :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.

Uh oh! you better take cover! i won't protect you from @a1fox3 .
I'm all out of space under my bed from all people that want to take cover under it. I need to get a bigger bed..
Thanks.:heartcoveredeyes:

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
Older sister
After returning from the police station, at 23, I was photographed and witnessed by her lawsuit and the club manager.
What to do now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@HaloGrl
DarkSilver is the developer and its a great game and if you need any help at all please go here with your questions.

Study each face and what it is trying to say to you and you will get a better experience out of the game.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
@HaloGrl if you like this game and if you'll like (I hope not) BB, you can also check
It's another game with similar style and gameplay.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes