a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanx.
So, if I am reading this right, Faerin in the Developer of Man of the House and Dark Silver is the Developer of Big Brother?
Yes you are correct and please don't get discourage with BB because 99.9% of all players fail the first playthrough without using a walkthrough, even I failed my first playthrough.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Yes you are correct and please don't get discourage with BB because 99.9% of all players fail the first playthrough without using a walkthrough, even I failed my first playthrough.
I just got bombarded with reply's. A lot of people don't like BB but, love this game. I would like to make up my own mind about it. I will play it. It is downloading right now so I will try it out.

Reactions: Crusoe and Faerin

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe in fridge? I won't mind if it's full.
Ok fine but its going to be tight, you have to fight the cucumber for it!
Better take cover I am on my way thanks to StarWarrior your on my hit list. :cool:
Nothing and I do mean nothing can take the place for my :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.
Thanks.:heartcoveredeyes:
I aim to please.:kissingheart:
Big Brother is good and you will like it.
That sounds very.. forcing of you Foxy.. i like it!!:eek:penedeyewink:
I don't think I can sing praises to BB, but I like the idea of some good beatings:eek:penedeyewink:... so, I am a bit tornXD
Wait..what the hell? how did you get out of my basement? You go back down right now planet!
i'll come and give you a good beating soon.:angry:
I just got bombarded with reply's. A lot of people don't like BB but, love this game. I would like to make up my own mind about it. I will play it. It is downloading right now so I will try it out.
I tried the game myself, i did not like it. At all. But Foxy is trying to charm me to try it again day by day.. its getting tough now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Its good game one of the best graphic qualities in this genre. And its long game 1st run takes you round week or 2 to finish depend how much you play. Its love/hate relationship with ppl on this game, but at least you got something to talk about afterwards. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would also recommend Dating my Daughter. but wait till the next update comes out, dev is adding a lot of early game fixes on loop holes in the story should be out soon.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I would also recommend Dating my Daughter. but wait till the next update comes out, dev is adding a lot of early game fixes on loop holes in the story should be out soon.
Thanx for the recommendations. Is it an incest game like this one? That is hot as hell. I never had a brother to fantasize about, but I didn't think I was so perverted. I really liked it.;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanx for the recommendations. Is it an incest game like this one? That is hot as hell. I never had a brother to fantasize about, but I didn't think I was so perverted. I really liked it.;)
Father daughter incest story but in great taste in the way it is put together.
A unknown secret is I only play incest games without magic, super power or mind control or anything that alters any NPC's like pills and stuff.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I think the majority of the games you're going to find on here are going to be in that Genre.

Oh and welcome fellow pervert.:)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You naughty little pervert you!
Now i know @a1fox3 do not like this game, but you should try this one aswell if you havnt already. You know..since you said, brother and all..

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Father daughter incest story but in great taste in the way it is put together.
A unknown secret is I only play incest games without magic, super power or mind control or anything that alters any NPC's like pills and stuff.
Well that stuff doesn't sound very bad to me. I like that kind of game. Superpowers and Magic are fine with me.:) Pills sound kind of rapey. I don't think I would like that at all.:eek:

Reactions: Crusoe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well that stuff doesn't sound very bad to me. I like that kind of game. Superpowers and Magic are fine with me.:) Pills sound kind of rapey. I don't think I would like that at all.:eek:
Here is my top 5 I like to play the most at the moment.
My recommended game list.

Big Brother.
Dating my Daughter.
Dreaming of Dana.
Man of the House.
General Practitioner. No incest yet but will come later in the game but no ETA on it. This is something for a change of pace.

I have played but its not my cup of tea but you may like it.

And welcome to F95 Zone I only been here a little over 2 months now and I am in 4th place on posting.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, not necesary. "Teacher's Pets" has pills but not really rapey-thing and - I dare to say - it's probably one of the best games here and with really good humour.
Basically, you should check and see what you like and then... Sky is the limit.

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Here is my top 5 I like to play the most at the moment.
My recommended game list.

Big Brother.
Dating my Daughter.
Dreaming of Dana.
Man of the House.
General Practitioner. No incest yet but will come later in the game but no ETA on it. This is something for a change of pace.

I have played but its not my cup of tea but you may like it.

And welcome to F95 Zone I only been here a little over 2 months now and I am in 4th place on posting.
You have only been on here for 2 months?! Do you even sleep?!

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes