Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
are you sure?? she is in the house only on Sundays??? And during weekdays finding her in the gym gives no more stats...
Ashley goes to school Monday through Friday (weekdays) and comes home at 15:00. That is what time you will bump into her after leaving your room.

Some translations incorrectly say "weekend" instead of "weekday", but cold_arctus is correct. It is on a weekday.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Ashley goes to school Monday through Friday (weekdays) and comes home at 15:00. That is what time you will bump into her after leaving your room.
I've completed ashley's path... Can't go into her room to have -as a walkthough says- the HJ lesson with Sophia...

fireboy01

Jul 26, 2017
New to this site, so please excuse me if this issue has already been resolved.

The animated intro background appears grainy, and so do the all the video/animations in the game (screenshot attached). I went into the "Streaming Assets" folder and played the videos using Windows Media Player, and they play perfectly fine.

Note: When I had version 0.9.1, I did not have this issue. When I downloaded 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 I encountered this issue.

Any advice or suggestions on how to fix this?

try install k-lite code

kantar

Sep 15, 2018
I'm having a weird issue with the achievements for meeting all the girls. Even though I'm pretty sure I basically went through the entire game I still didn't get the achievements for meeting Valerie, Megan, and some others. I even cheated to make sure I got everything but I still can't figure out how to activate those achievements. I'm pretty sure it's bugged but I can't find a way to fix it. I just want to unlock the secret ending and be done with it. Any ideas? I've attached my save file to this post.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 486502
How can I get veronica's 4th picture?
View attachment 486503
I met all girls but still red(x). Is this bug?
To get her 4th pic, spy on her in the bathroom at either 11am or 22:00 (can't recall which) and admit that you were spying on her.

To fix the missing girls, look at the post directly above yours, or you could attach your save and one of us will fix it for you.

Reactions: harala

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I've pretty much finished the game now, and it was very enjoyable. I'm really impressed by the product Faerin created.

I had the issues with the bug in the achievements not marking some girls as met, and the grainy videos due to the plugins, so thanks to everyone who posted fixes for those. Much appreciated.

I'm just missing a few collectibles now, which I hope to find on my own, but I've found that the shady guy doesn't seem to be showing any more now that I have the required $1000, even though he showed all the time when I didn't have enough. Hopefully this is just bad luck and I'll see him again eventually.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've pretty much finished the game now, and it was very enjoyable. I'm really impressed by the product Faerin created.

I had the issues with the bug in the achievements not marking some girls as met, and the grainy videos due to the plugins, so thanks to everyone who posted fixes for those. Much appreciated.

I'm just missing a few collectibles now, which I hope to find on my own, but I've found that the shady guy doesn't seem to be showing any more now that I have the required $1000, even though he showed all the time when I didn't have enough. Hopefully this is just bad luck and I'll see him again eventually.
Which collectables are you missing?

harala

Jun 12, 2017
To get her 4th pic, spy on her in the bathroom at either 11am or 22:00 (can't recall which) and admit that you were spying on her.

To fix the missing girls, look at the post directly above yours, or you could attach your save and one of us will fix it for you.
Thank you for replaying. I will edit save.

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes