fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
New to this site, so please excuse me if this issue has already been resolved.

The animated intro background appears grainy, and so do the all the video/animations in the game (screenshot attached). I went into the "Streaming Assets" folder and played the videos using Windows Media Player, and they play perfectly fine.

Note: When I had version 0.9.1, I did not have this issue. When I downloaded 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 I encountered this issue.

Any advice or suggestions on how to fix this?

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

The animated intro background appears grainy, and so do the all the video/animations in the game (screenshot attached). I went into the "Streaming Assets" folder and played the videos using Windows Media Player, and they play perfectly fine.

Note: When I had version 0.9.1, I did not have this issue. When I downloaded 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 I encountered this issue.

Check to see if your video card drivers are up-to-date. You'll want to download the drivers through the manufacture's website if you need an update for it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Check to see if your video card drivers are up-to-date.
Drivers are current.
Ah this issue.. if I remember correctly it isn't a driver problem but is cause by the video player plugin.

Try to replace the AVPro.dll in Plugin folder with the attached ones.

Myto

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, all of the photos and videos are avaliable but not just scenes of "mine" and Diane?

Also, couldn't find "second" section about Claire 7th progress level, dress to impress; 1- sexy office outfit and 3 - option had been already done.

Also couldnt meet all the girls; like Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan. Is there any chance to meet again? Coulndt find it.
I've looked from my achievments.

And, I did all of the other achivements.

edit : I saw the walkthrough now, they may be playable in future patches...

Last edited:

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Ah this issue.. if I remember correctly it isn't a driver problem but is cause by the video player plugin.

Try to replace the AVPro.dll in Plugin folder with the attached ones.
Thanks for your help! The files you provided did not solve the issue, but I took the Plugin files from 0.9.1 (version that had no issue for me) and copied them into the 1.0.2 Plugin folder and that did the trick.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for your help! The files you provided did not solve the issue, but I took the Plugin files from 0.9.1 (version that had no issue for me) and copied them into the 1.0.2 Plugin folder and that did the trick.
Glad it worked.. I don't have v0.9.1 anymore therefore I provided v1.0.0 plugin files.

Reactions: fzonedout

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys, all of the photos and videos are avaliable but not just scenes of "mine" and Diane?

Also, couldn't find "second" section about Claire 7th progress level, dress to impress; 1- sexy office outfit and 3 - option had been already done.

Also couldnt meet all the girls; like Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda and Megan. Is there any chance to meet again? Coulndt find it.
I've looked from my achievments.

And, I did all of the other achivements.

edit : I saw the walkthrough now, they may be playable in future patches...
Could you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
alguien que pueda pasarme el link del juego en español. por que el español es el único que no está disponible
The Spanish language is only available in the version (a Steam account is required to view the link).

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is my save, I don't know how to add to web site; sorry.
For future reference, click on the "Attach files" button (see screenshot).
How to attach files.jpg

Anyway, I've fixed your save. There are still a few things you need to do (escape a robber, workout with fitness babe at the health club and max Claire's suspicion) to get the bonus ending (General #16).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes