The Nutts

May 5, 2019
In the event an actual walkthrough has been created, two questions:

1. Would anyone really be interested in it?
2. Where would one put it?

D_S

Nov 11, 2019
Love this game, but seems i have skiped some parts or something. trying to find moms briefcase to find out where the office is.have read throu the walkthrough and that says that i'll find it 9.00AM livingroom but nothing there. any help please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Love this game, but seems i have skiped some parts or something. trying to find moms briefcase to find out where the office is.have read throu the walkthrough and that says that i'll find it 9.00AM livingroom but nothing there. any help please?
You'll need to progress a little bit more with Claire on the rooftop during her morning yoga (Monday - Friday at 6am). Her hint should then suggest that she forgot her briefcase.

Reactions: D_S

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
I played older version this summer and loved it. But since I had to reset my pc I lost my save files. Actually I want to play game but don't want to play from the start. Is it possible to find older saves to play from where I lost the game ?

Jul 31, 2018
Could someone tell me how to unlock Claire's office as a location? I have somehting I'm supposed to do there for another character, but it isn't on my map I don't believe. Do I just have to build my relationship with Claire first before it unlocks?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Could someone tell me how to unlock Claire's office as a location? I have somehting I'm supposed to do there for another character, but it isn't on my map I don't believe. Do I just have to build my relationship with Claire first before it unlocks?
Yes you will have to build your relationship with her first and then it will unlock

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Please could someone tell me exactly what time you need to be getting a shower in the mornings to carry on with the mom route as I have took one at 6:30am, 6:45 and so on and still can't get this scene to trigger

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys. For the first time ever in a game, I can't get the patch (incest in this case) to work. Tried it in both the main and Data folders. What am I doing wrong?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys. For the first time ever in a game, I can't get the patch (incest in this case) to work. Tried it in both the main and Data folders. What am I doing wrong?
Not sure what you did or where you downloaded the incest patch, but on OP is a link to the patch with instructions.

The mapping files need to place the other mapping file next to game.exe.

Reactions: California Doc

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Not sure what you did or where you downloaded the incest patch, but on OP is a link to the patch with instructions.

The mapping files need to place the other mapping file next to game.exe.
Thanks, man. Found another patch that worked. Appreciate the fast response, though. Thanks again.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes