kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hey been running the game for a few days now and im nearly done, completed all achievement pages other than the main characters, it wants me to meet all the girls but no matter what i say to them they dont get ticked. Also i havent achieved personal achievements 9 or 16, in fact it doesnt even tell me what they are.
Some people experience bugs with the unlocking of characters. It has been reported a few times. Think cold_arctus posted a method to manually edit your savegame for that one.

Achievement 9 is the movie buff thing. Answer all ten questions correctly on that quiz to unlock it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've completed ALL the endings (including the special harem one- although how Ashley failed to realize that Big Brother was fucking Veronica at least escapes me) and have 100% of all the character pics (except Mom at 159/164 and MC at 75/81) & all videos. What am I missing?

I'm also missing some cards, including the Interstellar cards #3 & 4. Where are those located? (The walkthrough page with them is blank.) Finally, the Most Wanted #2 has not appeared, even though I have #1.
Here is your fixed save. You are missing a few achievements, however..

General #8 - Escape a robber, defeat a robber. In order to escape him, you will need to successfully run from him. To be able to defeat him, use the taser.

General #11 - Work with the fitness babe up to and including level 3 in order to get a blowjob from her.

You're missing a few images for Claire in your gallery. Numbers 24-28 to be exact. Unfortunately, you've advanced too far to get those images, so you'll need to use the "Unlock all memories" cheat.

For the missing collectables:
Interstellar: 5 and 6, go for a walk at night beginning at 18:00 until you find the shady guy. The other one is in the electronics store at the shopping mall.
Most Wanted: 2, go to Masquerade on Friday at midnight and look near the bottom right of the entrance.

If you've already used the all memories cheat, then you'll also have the missing collectables and other images you're missing.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I love this game, it inspired me a lot to create my own project.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Depends on whether or not you are making use of cheats. If you use cheats, and read all the text,I am guessing about 60-80 hours. If you do not use the cheats, perhaps 10-15 hours more.

There is really not that much grinding in game anyway.

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
Depends on whether or not you are making use of cheats. If you use cheats, and read all the text,I am guessing about 60-80 hours. If you do not use the cheats, perhaps 10-15 hours more.

There is really not that much grinding in game anyway.
thanks very much
thats a huge amount of time dude. can you please tell me about summertime saga too.
i want to play the one out of these two which takes comparatively less time to finish. thanks in advance

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Summertime Saga will take longer.

Also the advantage of MOTH is that you never really get stuck, due to the inbuilt hints. So even if you play the game, and then do something else for a month, you don't have to remember what you are supposed to be doing (which is a huge problem in grindy games, where you have forgotten / overlooked one little action and you have no clue whatsoever what you need to be doing).

bfreakx

May 28, 2019
Hey guys I'm stuck on Ashley storyline, no matter how many times I watch a horror movie with her I won't get the text I'm supposed to.

She's 30 hearts 15 lips right now for me and none of the repeatables increase this. The hint only says, Maybe I should watch a horror movie with her. I've completed Veronica, Claire and Amy storylines and I'm stuck on the others because I can't progress Ashley. Any help is appreciated ty.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys I'm stuck on Ashley storyline, no matter how many times I watch a horror movie with her I won't get the text I'm supposed to.

She's 30 hearts 15 lips right now for me and none of the repeatables increase this. The hint only says, Maybe I should watch a horror movie with her. I've completed Veronica, Claire and Amy storylines and I'm stuck on the others because I can't progress Ashley. Any help is appreciated ty.
Watch the Horror film with her when you go to bed set the alarm for 08:00 wear boxer shorts and close the door she will visit you during the night

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes