cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There should be an android version for this.
Maybe you could pay Faerin a few 10,000 USD for his time to convert the UI, port everything into Android, setting up a server from which the APK downloads 5GB of content etc...

As you see "there should be an Android version" is easier said as done. By the way: From a cost-profit view there is no reason for a Android version.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Maybe you could pay Faerin a few 10,000 USD for his time to convert the UI, port everything into Android, setting up a server from which the APK downloads 5GB of content etc...

As you see "there should be an Android version" is easier said as done. By the way: From a cost-profit view there is no reason for a Android version.
Sure mr fanboy I could do that or I could also wait for a chance that maybe one of the few people who ports games for free can port this into android.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I mean if you love the game wouldn't it make more sense to want the game to be avaible to more people? But well...
Sorry, but you need to understand that this is an Unity game which can't be ported by an external person/forum member etc. as a game with a Ren'Py or RPG tag.

As said before: If Faerin wants to port the game to Android he would need to change the entire UI to support the touch screen on different Android versions etc. He also would need to change part of his code (save and loading etc.) to support it on Android devices.

Beside I heard APK is limited to 2 GB or 4 GB - the current game size is over 5GB. Of course there are ways to reduce the size further, but it would reduce the quality of the renders as well. But people would still need to download 2 GB to 3 GB from the internet and store them on their device. And then you will get all kinds of different people asking "where are my save on Android..." -> my phone isn't rooted etc.. "My chip doesn't support the game"...

Reactions: hentai charley

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm looking for it right now! I am currently working on a translation of the game taffy-tales-v0-11-2c! I have them so far finished but with the integration, I have so my problems! The game always starts with the original language. That gave me the idea that there must be a time text file in the game!
What's up, did you get him to recognize the modified texts?

I've tried the same but without luck. :confused:

I'll try UnityText but some advice would be nice if you made some progress.:unsure:

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
i need some help. I currently have ashley at 90 love and 90 arousal and my current task is to help her with her homework. I clicked on every option i had with her but i'm not gaining any progress. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: Also 2 jealousy

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
i need some help. I currently have ashley at 90 love and 90 arousal and my current task is to help her with her homework. I clicked on every option i had with her but i'm not gaining any progress. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: Also 2 jealousy
Just do other task she will text you and you will go to her room

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Emma absolutely needs more love, I hope one of the DLCs (if ever been released) will be focused on her.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've completed ALL the endings (including the special harem one- although how Ashley failed to realize that Big Brother was fucking Veronica at least escapes me) and have 100% of all the character pics (except Mom at 159/164 and MC at 75/81) & all videos. What am I missing?

I'm also missing some cards, including the Interstellar cards #3 & 4. Where are those located? (The walkthrough page with them is blank.) Finally, the Most Wanted #2 has not appeared, even though I have #1.

Last edited:

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
ive done so many tasks and completed so many stories with other characters :/
Its strange she send you an sms to come afternoon at ther room for her special homework you just need to go there on 3 o clock and knock on the door

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Hey been running the game for a few days now and im nearly done, completed all achievement pages other than the main characters, it wants me to meet all the girls but no matter what i say to them they dont get ticked. Also i havent achieved personal achievements 9 or 16, in fact it doesnt even tell me what they are.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes