hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Post your save and let me try it on my side.
This is the most recent save in the save folder (time should be "Sat 20:30"). The freeze occurred later that evening (22:15) at Amy's apartment when Veronica came into the room wearing the strap-on.:

I tried to get a screen-shot, but it's not working (probably due to my tech incompetence, rather than related to the freeze).

(Update: I've just tried a second run-through from the save and at the point of the freeze, the screen jerked and I heard a shutter-type sound (probably my attempt at screen-saving) and the game continued past the point of the freeze.)

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
This is the most recent save in the save folder (time should be "Sat 20:30"). The freeze occurred later that evening (22:15) at Amy's apartment when Veronica came into the room wearing the strap-on.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I checked, there are no problems
I also went through all of Amy and Veronica's events on your save
What is your version of the game?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

I tried to get a screen-shot, but it's not working (probably due to my tech incompetence, rather than related to the freeze).

(Update: I've just tried a second run-through from the save and at the point of the freeze, the screen jerked and I heard a shutter-type sound (probably my attempt at screen-saving) and the game continued past the point of the freeze.)
Not a single problem on my side with your save. Make sure you update your K-Lite Codec pack.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I checked, there are no problems
I also went through all of Amy and Veronica's events on your save
What is your version of the game?
Version 1.02. As I posted, the next run-through jumped at the freeze point, but then continued to run. I finished the Veronica/Amy bout. (Not one of my favorite sex scenes- I don't like Amy's submission look, although she's gorgeous with her hair down and in that sweater that she wears in the non-sex scenes in her apartment. I prefer lace rather than leather.)

I've maxed up the Ashley, Veronica, Emma, Sonia and Amy paths and now I'm working on the Mom/Claire and Angel scenarios. And that leads to a question: when I met Angel in the park, the (x) identity was not given as an option. How do I trigger THAT? (And is there an in-game clue to her identity, or is it just a matter of guessing?)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I do not understand your language. (I'm not a software person.) I got as far as "update your...". Please speak English or use the Universal/ Babel Fish Translator... :(
1 Page
Support:
Cold Arctus told you that you should install codecs (He wrote in English)
Babel Fish Translator? :unsure:
I've maxed up the Ashley, Veronica, Emma, Sonia and Amy paths and now I'm working on the Mom/Claire and Angel scenarios. And that leads to a question: when I met Angel in the park, the (x) identity was not given as an option. How do I trigger THAT? (And is there an in-game clue to her identity, or is it just a matter of guessing?)
Go through the events further, and she will appear in the contact list, and you can call her, and you will have all the options.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes