JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
damn i was happy could finally finish a game after all the failures with other games *cough* the twist *cough* yea i have 75 five on general and veronica i missed the nightwatcher one
can anyone be so kind to share a save?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been a while I didn't visit this thread and I'm lazy to go through the previous pages. :p I wanted to ask how is going the dev of Faerin's new game ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Kakato

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
search is kinda useless on this site it gets 100 results and non of what you actually search
If that's what you get, then you're doing it wrong.

You used to have to press the "SEARCH" button to get it to search in the thread; now enter will also search in the thread.
If you don't like how the search is sorted, you can change the default search sort in your account preferences.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I got a message from Emma, but the list on my phone only has 6 contacts, and I haven't found any way to advance to a second page. Can anyone tell me how to do so, so I can read the message? [Sorry, but I'm not going to peruse more than 2000 pages for a minor problem.]

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I got a message from Emma, but the list on my phone only has 6 contacts, and I haven't found any way to advance to a second page. Can anyone tell me how to do so, so I can read the message? [Sorry, but I'm not going to peruse more than 2000 pages for a minor problem.]
Pls. post your save! I never had nor heard about such a problem. :unsure:

Reactions: hentai charley

owijefjsl

Sep 23, 2019
Going through to 100% completion on achievements and stuck on general achievements..... meet girls (Valerie, Cassie, Kathy, Linda, Megan) are all stuck as incomplete.

I have completed all other items and curious why this would be incomplete.

Bug?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Going through to 100% completion on achievements and stuck on general achievements..... meet girls (Valerie, Cassie, Kathy, Linda, Megan) are all stuck as incomplete.

I have completed all other items and curious why this would be incomplete.

Bug?
open your save file with an editor - search for the name of the girls and change Visible from false to true - save your file. Done

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Pls. post your save! I never had nor heard about such a problem. :unsure:
I'm not sure about how to do that, but here's an attempt:

(Thumbnail not working)

I'm only able to access messages from Ashley, Veronica, Claire (Mom), Sophia, Pam and Debby (cop) (and the phone calls from Veronica are preserved in the messages).

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm not sure about how to do that, but here's an attempt:

(Thumbnail not working)

I'm only able to access messages from Ashley, Veronica, Claire (Mom), Sophia, Pam and Debby (cop) (and the phone calls from Veronica are preserved in the messages).
Never mind. I just solved it. I was working with the keyboard earlier, but this time I was checking off possible actions and accidentally brushed the mouse wheel and THAT made the list move up and down. (I'm still up in the air as to the keyboard action.)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes