Niby

Oct 11, 2017
Is there any way to edit the language? I mean not just switch between English and German, but to edit some words, add missing ones etc.? I remember that it was possible in other unity game, where I could do it myself, but here I cannot find the appropriate file.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any way to edit the language? I mean not just switch between English and German, but to edit some words, add missing ones etc.? I remember that it was possible in other unity game, where I could do it myself, but here I cannot find the appropriate file.
You only can change Names in mapping file. But you can't edit dialogues etc.. well, not entirely true, but it is to complicated and requires some knowledge. All in all the effort is not worth it.

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
You only can change Names in mapping file. But you can't edit dialogues etc.. well, not entirely true, but it is to complicated and requires some knowledge. All in all the effort is not worth it.
Thanks for the reply. I've found the English mapping file, but I can't seem to find the mapping files for other languages. Are they embedded inside the code or am I missing something?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
but I can't seem to find the mapping files for other languages
There is just one mapping file.
Are they embedded inside the code or am I missing something?
Yes, all dialogues for all languages are embedded. Here is an example how it looks:
EN <Hello!>
FR <Bonjour!>
GER <Hallo!>
CN <Ni hao!>
EN <How are you?>
FR <merde, merde - no idea I do not speak French>
GER <Hey, du Dreckssau! Was geht ab?>
CN <Ni hao ma?>

Ofc you only see the dialogues according to your selected languages.

Reactions: Niby

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
There is just one mapping file.

Yes, all dialogues for all languages are embedded. Here is an example how it looks:
EN <Hello!>
FR <Bonjour!>
GER <Hallo!>
CN <Ni hao!>
EN <How are you?>
FR <merde, merde - no idea I do not speak French>
GER <Hey, du Dreckssau! Was geht ab?>
CN <Ni hao ma?>

Ofc you only see the dialogues according to your selected languages.
The problem is that I can see only English NPC-Naming there. Can't find other languages mapping (I am only interested in changing the way they refer to each other, but not in English)
mappingXML.png

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
The problem is that I can see only English NPC-Naming there. Can't find other languages mapping (I am only interested in changing the way they refer to each other, but not in English)
View attachment 466467
"To change a name or role, just edit the part between <text> &</Text>, do not edit any other parts!"
All names in English. To change something in the dialogs, you will have to open the game files.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
The mapping file is used across all languages. All languages seem to refer to the mapping file for relations, names, etc.

So put the relationships you want in the mapping file in your language of preference, and then play in the language you want. That way it should work.

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
"To change a name or role, just edit the part between <text> &</Text>, do not edit any other parts!"
All names in English. To change something in the dialogs, you will have to open the game files.
The mapping file is used across all languages. All languages seem to refer to the mapping file for relations, names, etc.

So put the relationships you want in the mapping file in your language of preference, and then play in the language you want. That way it should work.
Ohhh, so the game has to always check if there are changes inside mapping file, and if so, it overwrites the existing mappings. Tough it is for English explicitly. Sorry for wasting your time, thank you all for the help.

Reactions: kilatin

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys can someone help me here so i am the part where i need to sleep whith the door open and naked that i done but then i need to bump on the shower if i take one just before clare
i showered a lot and still cant get her to catch me...
what am i doing wrong?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys can someone help me here so i am the part where i need to sleep whith the door open and naked that i done but then i need to bump on the shower if i take one just before clare
i showered a lot and still cant get her to catch me...
what am i doing wrong?
Need to take a bath at 20:00
Look at the map, what time who where. And exactly an hour catch them there

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
yea so i managed to get stuck on all girls

sophia says i wonder if she goes to the sauna after but she never does... only on the locker room
and clare told me she sometimes runs on the hallway into clare but no matter how much i wated into he hallway nothing happened
so there you go thats how i managed to get stuck on all girls i have left

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes