Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
This game details says is in Spanish... but isnt. Sadly. Any update come soon?
The game is available in Spanish in the 1.0.2c version which is available on Patreon or Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think on Patreon will cheaper, although in Russia on Steam game is worth $12 together with Wallpapers.

Reactions: Abysz

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I've been away from this game for a long time, and I've only just noticed it's been finished, so congratulations to Faerin for that. I've been away so long that I hadn't played since the new format was introduced, and I really like the way the game looks since that change, particularly the way the hints system has been implemented. The teasers on the title screen really want to me explore everything I haven't seen yet, so I look forward to playing through it all.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
OP = Original Post / Opening Post. In this case, under the support heading you would be directed to the saves thread. In the saves thread you can ask and get saves from just about any stage of the game.

pierredani69

Nov 3, 2019
Is it really 'completed' ? Because i played and theres are still some places and/or girls that says ('not available yet' or something like that)

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Is it really 'completed' ? Because i played and theres are still some places and/or girls that says ('not available yet' or something like that)
As far as I know, the game is complete, but the developer did originally have more side stuff planned out that never really came to fruition. But every main character has a complete story within the game. I believe faerin also said they might revisit it later, but for now it is complete and they are focusing on other projects.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
My game has frozen at the second 3some with Veronica at Amy's apartment (the scene where Veronica comes into the room with the strap-on). It does NOT seem to be a computer problem- the cursor moves free and easily, but I cannot access anything within the game. Is there a keyboard save? (I usually save once every couple of game days, but I had a LOT of events since I saved last.)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Surely for a reply of that user, but i don't know if him are still active on the forum :)

[O.T] You have played with DmD? what name have choose for her?
Your nick written translitom, either this a typo in dreaded k, either you know Russian language ;)

These questions need to be asked in the DMD thread
My game has frozen at the second 3some with Veronica at Amy's apartment (the scene where Veronica comes into the room with the strap-on). It does NOT seem to be a computer problem- the cursor moves free and easily, but I cannot access anything within the game. Is there a keyboard save? (I usually save once every couple of game days, but I had a LOT of events since I saved last.)
Here you can find the saves you are interested in Save request
Also you can there ask for the save which you need.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This is a possible bug in the translation when the game freezes up just press the eye in the top right corner of the screen and the game should unfreeze and continue

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes