sovsen78

Jun 11, 2019
It won't let me download the CG rip, i tried adding it to my own drive it still won't let me download, could we get a new link please ?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
It won't let me download the CG rip, i tried adding it to my own drive it still won't let me download, could we get a new link please ?
Google disk, like many other file hosting sites, has a limit on downloading. You will have to wait 24 hours, after which you can download.

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
Every time i try to play the bonus ending it wakes me up saying thats what i get for falling asleep during the day when its like 10 at night can someone tell me what im doing wrong

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Every time i try to play the bonus ending it wakes me up saying thats what i get for falling asleep during the day when its like 10 at night can someone tell me what im doing wrong
Did you raise Landlady's/Moms suspicion to 5
And Ashley's jealousy to 5.....If not then raise it first to get the bonus ending..

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
thanks. 4.9gb is huge
CG v1.0.2 (extra)
Converted images to Jpg format
The original size of 6.10 Gb, converted 1.32 Gb
Quality Jpg - 100%
The video is not touched.

Last edited:

Juasapp

Nov 16, 2019
I accidentally skipped the day the girls went sun bathing on the roof top.. Can i go another time or is it only one time?

Juasapp

Nov 16, 2019
I have a problem on sophia's quest.. Every time i try to enter ashely's room sundays it keeps saying "I think I better leave them alone" and i don't know why. I have to mention that i have everything maxed on ashley's profile and sophia has 15 heart and 5 arousal. Can i get some help, advice if so thank you very much

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes