• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the cheats are the problem .. NEVER use them for stats.. if u do, u overjump events and than u are doomed.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I did. Nothing happens. I'm still at 0 and 0 but 10 Submission since I saved her as at the police station.
Did I mess something up by buffing stats with console?
What does her hint say, if you can't see one please post your save

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
Don't download the CG (5GB file). It is a waste of time.
kkkkkkkkkk
F:\Driver\rpg\Man of the House\Man_of_the_House_v102c_extra.zip: Checksum error in F:\Driver\rpg\Man of the House\Man_of_the_House_v102c_extra\Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\Data\1. The file is corrupt

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
kkkkkkkkkk
F:\Driver\rpg\Man of the House\Man_of_the_House_v102c_extra.zip: Checksum error in F:\Driver\rpg\Man of the House\Man_of_the_House_v102c_extra\Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\Data\1. The file is corrupt
something is wrong with your AV program.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
jesus .... cant belive someone is so damn ...... we told u already to USE the NOPY download, and UPDATE URe WINRAR AND 7Z .... do we realy have to explain u how to unpack files ?
i just downloaded the game again, to make sure its ok ....it is OK.. there is no checksum error ...this errors occur on your side ...so something on your end is wrong

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes