Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys... The game is really completed? Looks like some details is missing. Will be extras content being implanted later?
Perhaps in the distant future, as there are still characters without a plot. But not yet, not planned.
In fact, this is a complete game. If you look at the title thread of this game, you will see this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It could be a number of things:

Not having the installed.
I don't know why people dislike the idea of K-Lite so much. Perhaps once upon a time it was riddled with malware but sure seems to be okay now. It even fixed my DirectX issues when I was having problems with animations in a different game a couple of years ago.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I don't know why people dislike the idea of K-Lite so much. Perhaps once upon a time it was riddled with malware but sure seems to be okay now. It even fixed my DirectX issues when I was having problems with animations in a different game a couple of years ago.
I don't have a K-lite, but have an MPC with its codecs, and I also didn't have any problems with the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the codec bundles have improved for the most part over what used to be available way back when.. But back then, you could get them as a single codec instead of a bundle pack until more recently. Remember the rift between XviD and DivX codecs? lol

Hell, I didn't trust bundled codecs back then for the same reason you mentioned. If they didn't come with malware, you usually got other nasties instead. Or garbage you didn't want.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The last time I installed codecs was ten years ago, on Win XP)
Same. I had a huge collection of various codecs for the videos I'd download through WinMX or uTorrent. And if there wasn't one I had, I used G-Spot Codec Appliance to scan my videos. That got old fast. lmao

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I'm missing a vision for the future. I did them for all the girls, the three for Ashley, the three for Veronica, the two for Claire and the one for Emma and Pam each.

Yet I still can't get the last achievement for them. The hint says that I haven't uncovered one last vision for the future yet.

The thing is, in the last version, I had a "I can't decide" option, which went until an almost blowjob from Veronica that ended with an alarm clock ringing, but this one is gone in 1.0.2c.

How do I get this last one?

Reactions: Rockingham

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm missing a vision for the future. I did them for all the girls, the three for Ashley, the three for Veronica, the two for Claire and the one for Emma and Pam each.

Yet I still can't get the last achievement for them. The hint says that I haven't uncovered one last vision for the future yet.

The thing is, in the last version, I had a "I can't decide" option, which went until an almost blowjob from Veronica that ended with an alarm clock ringing, but this one is gone in 1.0.2c.

How do I get this last one?
Make sure that you have everything unlocked in your gallery and that you have Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5.

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
Are there likely to be any new bugfix releases? Or would it be safe to play the current version?

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I have a question before I download the game completely, I would like to know what the end is. mother, sisters, aunt pregnant or something similar?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have a question before I download the game completely, I would like to know what the end is. mother, sisters, aunt pregnant or something similar?
There are several endings in the game, so everything can happen. They unlock after finishing a characters route and only appear if you choose. So nothing missable or any decisions.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Make sure that you have everything unlocked in your gallery and that you have Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5.
How do I get those stats up further? I think jealousy is at 3 and suspicion is at 2. I thought those values had been made useless in the 0.8 upgrade...

I know that Ashley's jealousy was raised during movie night and the suspicion stats for Claire at the beach when leaving with Veronica. I did the beach event again, chose Veronica but even though I got the dialogue, the stat didn't go up.

Last edited:

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
How do I get those stats up further? I think jealousy is at 3 and suspicion is at 2. I thought those values had been made useless in the 0.8 upgrade...

I know that Ashley's jealousy was raised during movie night and the suspicion stats for Claire at the beach when leaving with Veronica. I did the beach event again, chose Veronica but even though I got the dialogue, the stat didn't go up.
Yoga with everyone on the weekend should also raise depending on the character you choose

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
U can edit the save with Notepad++ or an another edtor like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes