giruru

Aug 16, 2016
How do you get the special ending? I have all of them an maxed jealousy from Claire and Ashley. However when I click think about future, I only see the 5 options and 'never mind'.

Also, while I'm here, what's general achievements 9 and 16?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you get the special ending? I have all of them an maxed jealousy from Claire and Ashley. However when I click think about future, I only see the 5 options and 'never mind'.

Also, while I'm here, what's general achievements 9 and 16?
General achievement #9 is the movie quiz. You have to go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

General achievement #16 is the bonus ending.

Reactions: jackoffonher

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Oh gotcha, got the special end now. Thanks! These walkthroughs implied that I only had to get the endings, not all the achievements. It was a good ride, although I wish there was more of Amy with her hair down. I think she's a lot cuter that way instead of the bun look.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
any cheats or gallery unlocker would be welcomed
A cheats app is already on the phone. I also wouldn't recommend using the "All memories" cheat (if you're just starting out for the first time) in case you get stuck at some point in your game. Knowing what images are missing will allow us to be able to see what you still need to do instead of having to look over your save.

Reactions: jackoffonher

SkyisEnougH

Aug 6, 2019
I watched all future plans but game still says there is still one more future i haven't thought about yet. What do i do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why cheat engine usage is disabled in final version of game. I can see it while i use phone but i cannot click on it, it was enabled in previous versions.
The only time you wouldn't be able to access the cheats app (or any of the others except for the save/load/quit buttons) would be during the introduction on day 1.
introduction - day 1 phone.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so why arent videos playing in this game?
It could be a number of things:
  1. Video card drivers need updated.
  2. Having dual video cards enabled.
  3. Permissions issue (ex: having the game located on another drive or folder that doesn't have read/write permissions).
  4. Not having the installed.

Reactions: box777

box777

May 10, 2017
  3. Permissions issue (ex: having the game located on another drive or folder that doesn't have read/write permissions).
Thank i just installed the codec pack now, lets see if it works

Reactions: Sycho

box777

May 10, 2017
Hey I think it worked! I see movies now!

Reactions: Sycho

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys... The game is really completed? Looks like some details is missing. Will be extras content being implanted later?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes