Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Someone can you share a save version 1.0 to be able to play what is missing up to 1.2?
Thank you

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Hi, how to fuck Pam? I have the last version, but there is no option to fuck her. Even in the galary are 0 pictures avalable for her.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Someone can you share a save version 1.0 to be able to play what is missing up to 1.2?
Thank you
You can find or request a save in this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-save-request-thread.13696/
Hi, how to fuck Pam? I have the last version, but there is no option to fuck her. Even in the galary are 0 pictures avalable for her.
You have to pass through other characters, then there will be events with she. Also, in the phone menu, put a check mark next to her description, and you will see hints.

Reactions: olololo1234

jjbareas

May 18, 2018
i completed everything, but i cannot see ultimate ending. Quest says "There is still one more future I haven't thought about yet..." and it didn't triggered. what should i do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
any possible way to turn off the alarm clock?
Yes. You'll need all of the achievements (except General #16) complete. All images, videos, scenes and collectables found in your gallery. Lastly you need Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy at 5 each.

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
how can you get the spec ending? I've got the jeal & susp 5-5,got all the future image. I have only the MC with a "?" at the hint bar, but no idea how to get it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how can you get the spec ending? I've got the jeal & susp 5-5,got all the future image. I have only the MC with a "?" at the hint bar, but no idea how to get it.
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
of course
There are a few things you still need to finish before you can play the bonus ending:

You need to escape a robber (run from him) and find a wallet with some money in it (both can be done by walking).
Invite Sophia to the beach on Sunday morning. Watch Ashley and Sophia play volleyball with their bikinis on.
Complete Veronica's "Nightcrawler" event chain (go to her room at 5am).

Once you finish those, then you can play the bonus ending.

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
There are a few things you still need to finish before you can play the bonus ending:

You need to escape a robber (run from him) and find a wallet with some money in it (both can be done by walking).
Invite Sophia to the beach on Sunday morning. Watch Ashley and Sophia play volleyball with their bikinis on.
Complete Veronica's "Nightcrawler" event chain (go to her room at 5am).

Once you finish those, then you can play the bonus ending.
Aaaaa, Ok now see! First I thought, they depends from completing the other ends, not having all the scenes, thatswhy not even tried... THX mate!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Aaaaa, Ok now see! First I thought, they depends from completing the other ends, not having all the scenes, thatswhy not even tried... THX mate!
You're welcome.. and yes, it does matter that you have all of the achievements at 100% (except General #16 - the bonus ending itself) and everything in your gallery must be found as well in order to get the bonus ending.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
so far, one of the best games ive played.. loved the story arround veronica so much, this character is more than just awesome.
this game is and should be an example, how games should be....
sad it was so short, but definatly worth playing it again.

btw i tink i just found a real life version of veronica. dunno but maybe he got inspired by this woman ???

dont take it as aadvertising , just because this woman looks like a real life version if veronica

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes