cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's already located on my desktop.
What I found in your output_log file.
[AVProVideo] Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources.
And

/OneDrive/Рабочий Ñтол/Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)
Do you see the intro animation on the main menu?

Which screen resolution do you use?

Your game path shows a different location and not your desktop.

c4156220

Oct 14, 2019
What I found in your output_log file.

Do you see the intro animation on the main menu?

Which screen resolution do you use?

Your game path shows a different location and not your desktop.
Рабочий Ñтол - desktop in russian
Do you see the intro animation on the main menu? - No
Which screen resolution do you use? - 1920x1080

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Рабочий Ñтол - desktop in russian
Do you see the intro animation on the main menu? - No
Which screen resolution do you use? - 1920x1080
Not sure if the OneDrive directory cause this issue or not.. but you clearly have a permission problem. Right now Unity can't execute the video files from Streaming Assets folder.

c4156220

Oct 14, 2019
Not sure if the OneDrive directory cause this issue or not.. but you clearly have a permission problem. Right now Unity can't execute the video files from Streaming Assets folder.
I ran it as an admin, but had the same problem. Don't really think, that it is permission problem

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I ran it as an admin, but had the same problem. Don't really think, that it is permission problem
Windows 10 is pretty dumb and cause a lot of problems... many of them are permission related. Doesn't matter if run as admin or not.

If you have on-board graphic card then switch over.... or try to move the game to a usb stick etc..

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Windows 10 is pretty dumb and cause a lot of problems... many of them are permission related. Doesn't matter if run as admin or not.

If you have on-board graphic card then switch over.... or try to move the game to a usb stick etc..
All my friends who have computers complain about Win 10. I've never installed it myself, but it's probably a hell of an OS.
Myself ten years ago switched to Win 7, and still sit on it.
As I understand you have Linux? Once a long time ago, I installed it. But I couldn't figure it, out and I put back Seven.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
All my friends who have computers complain about Win 10. I've never installed it myself, but it's probably a hell of an OS.
Myself ten years ago switched to Win 7, and still sit on it.
As I understand you have Linux? Once a long time ago, I installed it. But I couldn't figure it, out and I put back Seven.
[off topic]

You could always install a virtual machine (ex: ) and install a Linux VM that way. I run several VMs from my Windows 7 box (Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Linux Mint). That would allow you to play around on Linux to get accustomed to it while not having anything written to (or read from) your primary OS. And if something goes wrong, delete the VM and reinstall it without losing any of your data. :)

VMware.jpg

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources. "
Try to install the "K-Lite" Codecpack!
"Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources. "
- Try to change permission or store the game in a different directory where you have permission
==================================================
- get a new gpu, or better a new computer :p:LOL:
===================================================
As you can see there are more options.

BTW, we already told him to install K-Lite Codecpack. He said he already has it.. ;)

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
BTW, we already told him to install K-Lite Codecpack. He said he already has it..
I have seen that he has access to the files, I have also seen that his system has enough resources and the resolution is okay ...
But I have probably overlooked the fact that you have already recommended the codecs...

The only thing that comes to mind is to install the game directly in the main directory or another partition and not in the user folder...

I'm sorry that I tried to help

BTW: The most important word in this error message is "or" - you should always read such messages very carefully ...
"Error: Loading failed. File not found, codec not supported, video resolution too high or insufficient system resources."

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Swore I wasn't going to post in this board anymore, but...

The latest versions of MS OneDrive, when running on Win10 (not sure of version of inception), have a little-known anti-ransomware feature that prevents (what it considers to be) "bulk" folder actions - moving, deleting, creating, opening multiple files - by unauthorized programs. Any program, or process, that is unsigned and not expressly approved in the Win10 security center is probably going to run afoul of this feature. It might not be obvious that OneDrive is exhibiting this behavior so I would recommend that you do not execute this, or any similar, program in OneDrive and you should create an exception for it in the Win10 security center.

Before your write "you don't know what you're talking about because it works for me", I know that this behavior will vary from system to system because, similar to many other Windows behaviors, the precise behavior of Win10 security features are ecosystem dependent - it will vary based on applications, libraries and drivers installed on your system.

TL;DR: don't run programs in a OneDrive folder if you can avoid it.

Signed - embedded software program manager with programmers that use Windows 10 and Linux as the host OSes for our development environments.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Swore I wasn't going to post in this board anymore, but...

The latest versions of MS OneDrive, when running on Win10 (not sure of version of inception), have a little-known anti-ransomware feature that prevents (what it considers to be) "bulk" folder actions - moving, deleting, creating, opening multiple files - by unauthorized programs. Any program, or process, that is unsigned and not expressly approved in the Win10 security center is probably going to run afoul of this feature. It might not be obvious that OneDrive is exhibiting this behavior so I would recommend that you do not execute this, or any similar, program in OneDrive and you should create an exception for it in the Win10 security center.

Before your write "you don't know what you're talking about because it works for me", I know that this behavior will vary from system to system because, similar to many other Windows behaviors, the precise behavior of Win10 security features are ecosystem dependent - it will vary based on applications, libraries and drivers installed on your system.

TL;DR: don't run programs in a OneDrive folder if you can avoid it.

Signed - embedded software program manager with programmers that use Windows 10 and Linux as the host OSes for our development environments.
Thanks, mate! I assumed something like that could be a troublemaker!

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Just WOW :love: i really enjoyed every minute in this game :cool:

i just hope in next update increase the animation and add voice to the ladies

BTW i like veronica so muuuch :devilish: hope to add some public sex

thank u bro i can't wait to play more (y)

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Just WOW :love: i really enjoyed every minute in this game :cool:

i just hope in next update increase the animation and add voice to the ladies

BTW i like veronica so muuuch :devilish: hope to add some public sex

thank u bro i can't wait to play more (y)

This game is tagged as [Completed]

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Blackmail and bad relationship with veronica is the only way or we can be actually nice to her ?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes