Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Idk, just when v1.0 first release a while ago, read people post reporting bugs. I'm not in hurry, so just waiting till it's all good.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Idk, just when v1.0 first release a while ago, read people post reporting bugs. I'm not in hurry, so just waiting till it's all good.
Yeah there was one that a lot of people were reporting.. it mainly had to do with General achievement #2 and five of the girls being marked as never having been met, which required us to fix the saves in order to get that achievement at 100%. As well as not having some translations in it. But that's all been fixed as of v1.0.2c.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for the info, gonna grab it now.
Anyway, what next ? ... MoTH 2 or new title ?
I hope new title but same genre.
I've no problem with the same plot, never tired of fucking ur fam :cool: game. (no loli pls :ROFLMAO:)
I prefer new title, since Dev can explore new model, new environment and new passion.

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
i maxed the relationship with ashley, the tips keeps giving me "i feel like i missed a important item"; i still have to finish veronica, sophie, debbie and diane; anyone knows what i am missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i maxed the relationship with ashley, the tips keeps giving me "i feel like i missed a important item"; i still have to finish veronica, sophie, debbie and diane; anyone knows what i am missing?
There's an item you need from the drug store in the shopping mall.

Reactions: LS135
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes