larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
quick question*
i was pretty much at the end of the game and trying to unlock everything
but i have one problem with Amy Gallery and it seems that i've missed 1 picture of her and i don't know where it was cause it is 99% complete at this point and no matter how i interact with her i can't get that one image
is it a bug or anything i could do ?
and also i have every girls stats max and didn't know what is the last one future dreaming is what did i do wrong ? i just followed the walkthrough with no cheats and i'm stuck at the end game
please help :(
Go into your phone and click the shady guy and hit unlock all memories if the Amy pic is the only one you are missing. alternatively what number pic is it and I can tell you how to get it, if it's still possible

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Wasn't it released on Patreon as well?
No, Faerin removed MotH from his Patreon since it's not being maintained at the moment (or due to it being released on Steam, I'm not sure which). But he has a Steam link to it from his Patreon though.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Will this game have the incest options if I buy from Steam or will I need to download the patch? Thanks

AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
Apologies in advance if this has already been answered but using the search function did not work. So, I am about to finish Claire's quest (almost there 80 love/80 arousal), but no matter what I do to massage her, I cannot get what the walkthrough calls "21:00 – Bedroom giving a massage with oil (with tits) (+5 arousal)". Any clue?

I will also go ahead and ask if there is any problem with Amy's quest. I am using this latest build, so the mentioned bug should be gone, but I still cannot get Veronica (finished her quest until dating her) to confess love for Amy, so I cannot go on with her. What did I miss?

Finally, cannot get the "Handjob Lesson" with Sophia.

Thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apologies in advance if this has already been answered but using the search function did not work. So, I am about to finish Claire's quest (almost there 80 love/80 arousal), but no matter what I do to massage her, I cannot get what the walkthrough calls "21:00 – Bedroom giving a massage with oil (with tits) (+5 arousal)". Any clue?

I will also go ahead and ask if there is any problem with Amy's quest. I am using this latest build, so the mentioned bug should be gone, but I still cannot get Veronica (finished her quest until dating her) to confess love for Amy, so I cannot go on with her. What did I miss?

Finally, cannot get the "Handjob Lesson" with Sophia.

Thanks
Don't use the walkthrough it is outdated. Use the in-game hint system.

What does the hint tells you to do?

AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks, I have tried several options and I have managed to make it work. I wonder I should have used it more often.

Thanks. Any idea about the other questions? The hint system does not seem to give me many clues.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, I have tried several options and I have managed to make it work. I wonder I should have used it more often.

Thanks. Any idea about the other questions? The hint system does not seem to give me many clues.
You need to post the hint.. Otherwise I do not know were you are stuck.

Toman7891

Jul 17, 2019
Are all of the achievements (except General #16) at 100% and do you have everything unlocked in the gallery?
how did you not get it???

lichdeath

Oct 11, 2018
hi i recently updated from 9.7 to 1.0.2 and i managed to get all achievements except
ashley 11 the hint says i feel like i missed an item somewhere

can someone help me out with this one? ty

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You will need to download the patch. Incest is not allowed on Steam or anywhere else.
Alternatively, there is a mapping file in your game folder, simple text, just choose any text editor and change as you like, it should be self explanatory. E. g., Ashley doesn't have to be Ashley, she could be Cassidy, similarily she doesn't have to be your "roommate", she can be your "penpal". Or whatever you prefer.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Alternatively, there is a mapping file in your game folder, simple text, just choose any text editor and change as you like, it should be self explanatory. E. g., Ashley doesn't have to be Ashley, she could be Cassidy, similarily she doesn't have to be your "roommate", she can be your "penpal". Or whatever you prefer.
Veronica was my "big toaster" at one point just for kicks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle
Jul 30, 2018
Go into your phone and click the shady guy and hit unlock all memories if the Amy pic is the only one you are missing. alternatively what number pic is it and I can tell you how to get it, if it's still possible
turns out it's not picture but it's the 10th video of her.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes