• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
play with pc (window) and i just download the entire game. (first time playing)
Sorry, I messed up the game thread, by writing about updates.
Previously, games on Unity were running and working normally?
Follow these steps:
  1. Open up "Control Panel".
  2. In the top right, change "View By:" to "Small Icons" (if it's not already set up that way).
  3. Run the "Device Manager" applet.
  4. Expand "Display Adapters".
Attach a screenshot of that if you could, please.
Follow this quote, and read the posts further, there is a solution to your problem.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone have a fullsave they wouldn't mind sharing? There are 2000+ pages in this thread and looking through them all for one is kind of unnerving, lol.

Alex2126

Jan 20, 2020
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP

Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Android version??

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
Sorry, I messed up the game thread, by writing about updates.
Previously, games on Unity were running and working normally?

Follow this quote, and read the posts further, there is a solution to your problem.
try it but nothing happem, but it is ok,i just realise i just need to change the Graphics quality from Fastest to Fantastic and now i can play it already

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Rais

Sep 10, 2019
guys what i can do after 60 kiss on mom . and how to invide ammy to beach , only what i can do with her is 9 park 12 massage and when i come at 19 "i will back soon " help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys what i can do after 60 kiss on mom . and how to invide ammy to beach , only what i can do with her is 9 park 12 massage and when i come at 19 "i will back soon " help
1) What do the hints for Claire and Emma say?
2) There is no option to invite Amy to the beach. You can only invite Sophia or Emma.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Whenever Ashey BJ on her room...my game was freeze?? what does it can be?
Try changing the graphics settings to low, does not hang?
This can also be a consequence of editing the save.
Previously, the game did not freeze anywhere?

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Loving the game. Only compain i have are the white flashes when the Mc cums ,makes my eyes bleed since im photo sensitive ,
I wish devs would stop using that stupid effect. But other than loving it.

Reactions: swmas

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Have we seen her during the day? Maybe she's a vampire!
My canines looks like that too and my dentist has no issue with them. Tells me they're just fine.
Loving the game. Only compain i have are the white flashes when the Mc cums ,makes my eyes bleed since im photo sensitive ,
I wish devs would stop using that stupid effect. But other than loving it.
Most of the time the only chance I get to play this game is late at night in low-light conditions. It actually hurts my eyes.
It wouldn't kill them to make one small update to include an option disable the flash effect.
Gaweb added that option to Glassix recently after I mentioned that it might hurt photosensitive people.

• Angry
Reactions: Zuboskalik
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes